1. I do not have a PayPal account.
PayPal is the most widely used and secure online payment systems available today. On the site www.paypal.com, you can open an account in just a few minutes.
If you do not wish to use PayPal, please contact us at email@example.com or calling us at +1 (952) 746 1236.
2. How will you bill me?
You can pay online and securely through the WebRatio portal, using PayPal. Once you have paid, you will be billed on the 1st of each month. While we hope you won't, you can contact us at any time to cancel. If you prefer to pay upfront or in any other manner, contact us or complete this form.
3. The purchase through PayPal has been unsuccessful.
We are sorry. Contact us and we will solve the problem together. If you make a recurring payment for a version with a monthly payment plan for a WebRatio Platform or Application Cloud, make sure you have enough credit on your account, or contact PayPal customer service to understand what the problem is. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. I completed the purchase of WebRatio but the version I chose is not listed on my page of the purchased products.
For any problems during the purchase process, contact us via email at email@example.com.
5. I received an email that explains that the recurring payment has not been successful. Will my license be suspended?
No, not immediately. There will be 3 attempts to charge during the next 3 days and your license will be suspended after only 3 unsuccessful attempts to charge.
For any questions or support requests, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. What are the available payment plans?
Subscriptions have two durations:
- Monthly subscription: buy a month at a time; each month you will be asked if you want to renew.
- Annual subscription (at a discount equal to a free month per year): a subscription for a period of one year with automatic monthly billing.
7. How can I get a copy of my purchase invoice?
After each purchase, you will receive an email with the invoice attached.
On the detail page of the product purchased (My Subscription Details), you can find the link you can use to download the invoice in pdf format.
8. I received an email that tells me that there was an error in my order. What does it mean?
We are sorry. Contact us and we will solve the problem.
Write us at email@example.com.
9. I received an email that tells me that my subscription is about to expire. What should I do?
You can renew your subscription from the detail page of the product in the "My Subscriptions" page accessible by clicking on your name in the top menu on the right.