WebRatio Platform Architecture and MVC

Web Application Architecture
402 views Published on Apr 10, 2015 | Time 10 min
Applies to: 7.2 or higher

WebRatio Platform provides you with a set of predefined elements that allow you to model around 90% of the features that are commonly needed by a Web application. However, the remaining 10% may require custom business logic, or integration with a specific external system. Although it is not possibl...

 

The Page Computation

173 views Published on Nov 29, 2013
Applies to: All versions

Page computation is the process by which new up-to-date information is computed on the server after a user action. The computed information is then used for rendering all, or part, of the client page or just a part of it. Know how the page computation works is useful when you model a page that is ...

 
2 items of 203
Reset
 
 

Filter by platform

BPM
Mobile
Web
 

Filter by role

Modeler
Designer
Programmer
Business Analyst
IT Operator
 

Filter by level

Beginner
Intermediate
Expert
 

Filter by dev. phase

Set Up
Model Interaction Flow
Model Domain
Model Action
Define Style
Define Components
Generate,Test & Deploy
Maintain
Model Business Process