Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project

18 Jun '18, 11:08 PM
No Forum Badges

I am using Mobile Community version and trying to run my dataservice project. When i go for generate option, i am only getting "Generate and Run on cloud option" which I dont want. I want Generate and run option which uses Tomcat. I tried all the things but could find anything. Can someone please help me with this? This is for my university project and I have to finish it. I think there is an issue with Tomcat. If possible, kindly do let me know what should i do with Tomcat

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi Ruchir,
as you can see here https://www.webratio.com/site/content/en/pricing#wr-mobile-platform the Community Platform gives you the chance to generate and run Data Service project only on Cloud and not on your local environment (Tomcat).

For other details about the Mobile Community Platform please refer to the FAQ section reported here https://www.webratio.com/site/content/en/pricing.

No Forum Badges

Yeah...i thought so...Thanks for the help Alberto...

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Area Access wsdl in https Add to Bag link in ACME aggiornamento fallito a causa di un errore interno Any way to localize the Tab Grid Template (Webratio Store)? API documentation? Avvio chiamata dispositivo Bluetooth Cambiare dimensioni bottoni - Change button size Cannot insert an entity in the database Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! CelsiusToFahrenheit Example Codigo QR Como se usa la componente paypal en web ratio? Compare with the current time Component computation Componente de pagos paypal com.webratio.rtx.RTXException: An error occurred dispatching the SOAP message Confirm dialog for mobile Could not create service Could not open the editor: This copy of WebRatio is not registered Creación DB Apache Derby - Modelado BPMN CSV Component with utf8 encoding Customize layout mobile platform Custom Unit and AJAX / SOAP Database connection, Host and Port number Database List is not showing up in App Emulator Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore Data Management: Updating Data - Attachments - Updating Data Sample Project Final DataService Projects and Mobile Projects in WebRatio Community Dependencies installation error Description: Unknown tag 'wr:LinkResource' Emular una App error activating student account Errore su mobile-custom-components Error testing mobil app in android Estado HTTP 404 - No está disponible el Servlet action Examples at WebRatio 7.2 (Acme, BookStore, ...) Examples of WebRatio (Acme) Exception REST Post request Exposing SOAP Web SERVICE on port different from 80 Facebook login and personalization Facebook Unit Filter completed tutorials Form template Generation options problem Geolocalizzazione con Twitter Component Getting started with Web Services Google map is not shown properly in the tab grid Grabar informacion localmente - WebRatio mobile Graph Component Problem help for web project Hide form until a flow is triggered Hiding landmarks (or flows) when the user is logged in How can I add a credit card payment gateway or integrate paypal in my web app logic? How can I interact using a iOS (iPhone/iPad) client with a WebRatio app? How can I invoke a Rest Web Service having dynamic parameters? How can I see the administration page of bookstore example on the cloud? How to change smtp port How to modify the FertileEnviroment Default page How to scale a image? How to show certain values derived from relations in the domain model? How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on Installation On MacOS integrate framework to webratio mobile invoke rest web service that returns a pdf invoking a webservice using REST is possible integrate CartoDB in WebRatio Mobbile apps? java.lang.NullPointerException Login Error Make a call from Mobile APP [MOBILE] Can't synchronize domain model with beck end DB [MOBILE] Errore Field Mandatory [MOBILE] How I extract information from JSON client side? Mobile platform : List view - add / remove row Mobile Platform - using device specific features [MOBILE] Script doesn't work! Mostrare un bottone solo in determinati casi Need help with Landmark No cloud accounts available No database on my cloud account Overlays for Google Map Unit. Parameters order in a webservice request Primefaces Problema generando la logica de un proyecto Problemas al invocar webservice problemi installazione su Mac sistema operativo OSX El Capitan Problems with the page refresh (Tab Grid) Problem with adding templates Properties of the XSD Resource (File) Publish a web service publish web service for storing information in PostgreSQL DB following XSD Resource Relaciones REST connection and Mobile App deploy Retrieve a value and add some value to it Selezione sul giorno "Events Planning" Showing items that have a relation with an entity Simulation Software Start Job when WebApp starts Statistics Component for WebRatio > 7.2.0 Stored procedure component store problme Student reserved area, download error Supoort for Mobile and Desktop display Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project Target tabs in Tab Grid Control Trying to Synchronize Domain Model Twitter Unit - Get Geo location of twitt Unable to download WebRatio from Student Area Unable to find Cloud free function Unable to start WebRation, cannot locate its companion shared library Unknow property on Dynaclass after generation Updating attributes of an entity Usage of the Gantt Unit usuarios y grupos WebRatio activation problem Webratio - Add-ons Webratio Add-ons no permite login Web Ratio Add-ons shop not working WebRatio and MySQL WebRatio freezes at project load (Linux) Web Ratio Mobile and Foreign Key Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra WebRatio Mobile Platform Community edition - Restful request Web Ratio Mobile - Remote data mapping problem WebRation Store connection problem WebRatio y Java 1.8 (o superior) WebService DateTime value is not parsed to Date. Web service provider newline problem web service request using XSD Web service - Synchronize XSD When stars web ratio between dofollow and nofollow backlink has affected? When using web services, what kind authentication is used? Where can i find ifml sample with webratio? Where is the ACME demo data stored?! which of these three models is closer to webratio/ifml way of creating web applications XML Out Unit and Soap Request Response Unit XML Schema Definition Support XML Schema Definition Support XPCOM Error