Generation options problem

29 Sep '17, 07:29 PM
No Forum Badges

Hi,

I am tryng to generate only the Logic of my Proyect in WebRatio community plataform as its made in this page: https://my.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/how-to-use-generation-commands#toc6

But when i am looking for the Generate logic option, there is no option, the only generate option available is "Generate and Run on cloud".

Where are the other missing options???

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Expert - Level 5

Hi Cristian,

the "Generate and Run on Cloud" command is the only generation command available in WebRatio Community Platform, as it is indicated in the article (last row).

The other commands are available in other editions of WebRatio.

Best regards

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

500 error with WebRatio BPM Acceder a diferentes site views/ Acces to diferents site views Access wsdl in https Add to Bag link in ACME Anyone Using WebRatio BPM as a Dashboard in the NOC? any webratio book ? Asking For a Book Attribute comparison in a selector unit AWS Elastic Beanstalk y Webratio [beginner] - How to store and browse data collected with BPM app? Bpmn data object BPMN: URL field BPMN vs. Web Model BPM - Service Task in errore BPM Subprocess BPM Subprocess BPM subprocess loop usage Business object data Can I deploy an application to the cloud using RightScale and/or Scalr? Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! CelsiusToFahrenheit Example Clarification about the NoOperation unit Codigo QR COLORARE le sequence flow Como hacer un menu en webratio? com.webratio.rtx.RTXException: An error occurred dispatching the SOAP message com.webratio.struts.exceptions.WRSecurityException: Invalid request target host Conditional Expression "greater than 0" on null fields Connect more query unit Constants in the BPM model Content module page variable won't assign. Could not create service coupled mandatory fields Creación DB Apache Derby - Modelado BPMN Create sub-processes in WebRatio 8.5.2. Create Unit with Date (Year only) ¿ Cuál es la diferencia entre Web Ratio y Bizagi? Custom Attributes Condition Custom Unit and AJAX / SOAP Database Database List is not showing up in App Emulator Data is always created doubled Data Management: Updating Data - Attachments - Updating Data Sample Project Final Default error pages Description: Unknown tag 'wr:LinkResource' Dudas sobre modelado(Data Flow,Forms y Operation Create) Dynamic attribute/field names. Possible? Empty record mistakenly saved End message event en_US codify problem Error updating metadata process Exception REST Post request Export XML Exposing SOAP Web SERVICE on port different from 80 external link.= Filter information in a Simple List Format currency forward/backward navigation and bookmark in ajax web app From BPM to WebProject - BUILD FAILED "Generation Error" with Generate and Run get the attachment files of an email Getting started with Web Services Get Unit problem Get Year from Date Help for connect public and private site views How can i create pagemenu or landmarkmenu with multiple levels. How can I invoke a Rest Web Service having dynamic parameters? How can i save a diagram as an image file? How does WebRatio represent these IFML elements? / ¿Cómo representa WebRatio estos elementos IFML? How i can reuse modules in multiple projects? How to change smtp port How to create a new Web Project How to define the sequence of execution units on a page? How to display the attributes of a related entity. How to filter imported attributes? How to fix Expense report example? How to implement a BPMN Service Task into WebModel How to include Selector Unit result in Mail Unit Body? How to open a window ajax in a BPM activity? How to pass vars to a alternative page How to process IFML Model (build with Eclipse editor) with ATL How to show a page based on a boolean? How to speed up the "last" link using PowerIndexUnit for lots of records How to store data related to an entity in relationships in a project web Import an XPDL 2.2 file into a BPM Project Insert data into database Insert master page to many hybrid modules Integrating a BPM model into an existent WebML model Intermediate Catching Timer Event invoke rest web service that returns a pdf invoking a webservice using REST java.lang.NullPointerException JSON I/O Unit e informazioni derivate JSP/DO issues on Tomcat 5.5 (Ubuntu) KO Links in Selector Unit Landmark in hybrid module Link localization Links from Index unit with condition Link Visibility Condition Power Index Unit Localize body mail messages in BPM flows Login Error Mail multipla maintain the record order in a sortable list Math Unit to update attributes of an entity? [MOBILE] How I extract information from JSON client side? Modifica Entità tramite file xml Multi Entry Unit: How to forward only checked rows? multi-lingual product description Next Activity Note property - Error synchronizing with web project No cloud accounts available No database on my cloud account Non riesco a fare funzionare Xml out unit Parameters order in a webservice request Parametrizzazione Selector Unit Problema generando la logica de un proyecto Problemas al invocar webservice Problem Example create Unit (no company in employee table) problemi con il salvataggio Problem in adding diagrams in IFML Editor (Eclipse) Problem with encoding Problem with fields with accents used in attribute condition Problem with query unit! Problem with Scroller Unit Process model import in other languages Properties of the XSD Resource (File) Publish a web service publish web service for storing information in PostgreSQL DB following XSD Resource query a database Question about integrating LinkedIn using BPMN and WebML Question about Site Views Remove default BPM css import for all templates Renamed Gateways still cause Errors Rename passing attributes Replace ID by its value in another table Resize fields Search by Selector component does not work Select between parameters Selector unit doesn't return any value in hybrid module Sending and Catching message in Webratio BPM Sending mails is not working Sending mails with gmail is not working Setting the Default link for a Switch unit show/hide fields on button click (registration page) Simulation Software [solved] all links transparent, why ? Something leads to wrong condition expression evaluation. sumar atributos de una tabla filtrado por Role Condition Sum entity's values Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project Synchronize bpmn to web project Tarea de servicio no me evalua el valor Tomcat buttons Tomcat external session store and WebRatio webapp. Transportation Link issue Unable to compute the controller URL(s) for applicationUnable to compute the controller URL(s) for application having status PROVISIONING Unable to connect the BAM application to a BPM based Web application Unable to get ExpenseReport example work in WebRation Personl 7.2.2 Unable to update the web project Unique Fields Unspecified BPM Engine Database Urgent: Google Chrome download error, Unsure using relationship role conditional with null Uso de la componente chart de webRatio usuarios y grupos utilizzo componenti database Visibility Condition on Multiple Links From Index Unit WebRatio and MySQL WebRatio Mobile Platform Community edition - Restful request WebRation - Create Navigation diagram WebService DateTime value is not parsed to Date. Web service provider newline problem web service request using XSD Web service - Synchronize XSD When stars web ratio between dofollow and nofollow backlink has affected? When using web services, what kind authentication is used? Where can i find ifml sample with webratio? which of these three models is closer to webratio/ifml way of creating web applications White report XML Out Unit and Soap Request Response Unit XML Schema Definition Support XML Schema Definition Support