Facebook Unit

08 Apr '15, 09:29 AM
No Forum Badges

Hello,

I need to login to my application using Facebook. How is it possible with Facebook Unit, or Social Login Component?  This is required for my thesis, I will appreciate if someone can explain the way I should follow asap.

Thanks

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi Aysin,

When you download from the Add-ons the Social Login Component you can see an IFML test project in your web projects, you need a Facebook API key and Secret key to use this component.

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

Add to Bag link in ACME Any way to localize the Tab Grid Template (Webratio Store)? Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Como se usa la componente paypal en web ratio? Componente de pagos paypal Could not open the editor: This copy of WebRatio is not registered Creación DB Apache Derby - Modelado BPMN CSV Component with utf8 encoding Dependencies installation error Examples at WebRatio 7.2 (Acme, BookStore, ...) Examples of WebRatio (Acme) Facebook login and personalization Geolocalizzazione con Twitter Component Google map is not shown properly in the tab grid Graph Component Problem How can I add a credit card payment gateway or integrate paypal in my web app logic? How can I see the administration page of bookstore example on the cloud? How to modify the FertileEnviroment Default page How to scale a image? How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on Overlays for Google Map Unit. Problema Grafo da una lista gerarchica Problems with the page refresh (Tab Grid) Problem with adding templates Question about integrating LinkedIn using BPMN and WebML Selezione sul giorno "Events Planning" Social Login Bug Social Login component problem SocialNetwork Data Provider Statistics Component for WebRatio > 7.2.0 store problme Target tabs in Tab Grid Control Twitter Unit - Get Geo location of twitt Twitter unit problem Usage of the Gantt Unit Webratio - Add-ons Webratio Add-ons no permite login Web Ratio Add-ons shop not working Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra WebRation Store connection problem When stars web ratio between dofollow and nofollow backlink has affected? Where can i find ifml sample with webratio? Where is the ACME demo data stored?! which of these three models is closer to webratio/ifml way of creating web applications