Deploy with a Web Platform Community Edition-

28 Oct '15, 12:54 PM
No Forum Badges

Salve ,

I have download the "Web Platform  Community Edition" version WR and I think that it allows to deploy on Web Ratio cloud, I prove from Cloud Account  View but I need some data like API Key and Secret Key to configure a Cloud Account. Is it normal??

On the other hand I would like to confirm if I can conect to PostgresSQL data base.

Regards.

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi Pilar,

You can see this answer https://www.webratio.com/forum/question-details/how-to-run-a-web-app-from-the-web-community-platform-in-the-cloud?link=ln27d&fllbck=.sv3&cbck=wrReq12288

No Forum Badges

Hi Cristina, 

Thank for your answer, I`m sorry but I´ve understood of the answer which you have attached that you can deploy for free for a brief temporary space.

My problem was that when I select the cloud icon for deploy received a messenger to configure a cloud account and it required some data like API key.

I made the test of the cloud icon afther install web ratio and first of open a project, but when I`ve opened a project the cloud icon seem active, then I hope all will be ok, the next time that I will test the deploy.

Thank you very much 

Regards.

Answer at this question and get points!