Unable to use Visual Debug

24 Sep '15, 07:42 PM
No Forum Badges

Hi, I was trying to use Visual Debug in WebRatio Community Edition with a free account according to this tutorial:  

https://my.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/using-visual-debug-v-72

but, since it´s a free account, I can only run my application on the WebRatio Cloud Server. I guess I´m missing something in Debug Configurations - Connection Properties. I use the following configuration:

Host: the public IP shown in my WebRatio Account.

Port: 8080 (just guessing)

Application Name: CRM

Debug Port: empty (not a mandatory field)

"'Launching CRM' has encountered a problem. Failed to connect to Web application."

Please help!

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Expert - Level 8

Hi Josè,

the visual debug is not available in the WebRatio Community Edition.
The WebRatio Clod Server on which your application runs it is not configured to let you visual debug the model. You need a Professional Edition to be able to generate and run locally the project and use the visual debug.

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

502 proxy error-generate and run Add logging capability to a Groovy script (unit) AWS Elastic Beanstalk y Webratio Build Project. Only files for compilation .class Can I integrate Amazon S3 and/or Amazon CloudFront? Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! Can't run any aplication connect to Cloud Database connection, Host and Port number Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore Debug configuration Dependencies installation error Deploy de proyecto en HTTPS Deploy in Cloud Amazon Beanstalk with Postgres Deploying to CloudBees Deploy with a Web Platform Community Edition- Error deploying Bookstore sample to cloud "Generation Error" with Generate and Run getting data from database Hide form until a flow is triggered Hiding landmarks (or flows) when the user is logged in How to fix Network error(status 0) Logs in page No cloud accounts available No database on my cloud account Problema al generar y ejecutar proyecto Problema generando la logica de un proyecto Problem with application runnung Retrieve a value and add some value to it Schedule a Job when adding a record to the database Situs Games Online terbaik idnslot138 dengan games online terbaik di tahun 2024 Solve "Generation Error" with Generate and Run option Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project Table 'freeapp43.profesion' doesn't exist Unable to compute the controller URL(s) for applicationUnable to compute the controller URL(s) for application having status PROVISIONING Unable to execute the script java.lang.NullPointerException Unable to find Cloud free function Unknow property on Dynaclass after generation WebRatio Mobile on Linux using wrong network interface.