How to accelerate the generation process?

29 Nov '14, 11:44 PM
Forum Forum Expert - Level 5

Hi,

Do you now some tips to accellerate the generation process? I have some enterprise projects that generation process take more than 20 minutes!

Thanks!

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Starter - Level 2

Hi Pablo,

I have the same problem, my project generation take 46 minutes, in order to speed up generation you need ram and you can have it changing WR configuration: on my PC I have 8G of ram and i have dedicated 5G to webratio.

These are my ram parameter inside webratio.ini file:

-Xms40m
-Xmx5g
-XX:PermSize=64m
-XX:MaxPermSize=1g

Now i'm working on windows, but years ago I had a linux machine, in linux environment my performance was great compared my "windows" collegue ( 60% of generation time)

I hope this will help you

Bye

Giulio

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

500 error with WebRatio BPM A Commercial Hosting Service for the publication of a Website? Any sample deployment application not deploying properly Automatization of deployment AWS Elastic Beanstalk y Webratio BPMN vs. Web Model Build Project. Only files for compilation .class Can I deploy an application to the cloud using RightScale and/or Scalr? Can I integrate Amazon S3 and/or Amazon CloudFront? Can I use Git with Webratio Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Code is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit error on JBOSS Deploy de proyecto en HTTPS Deploying to CloudBees Deploy web project da riga di comando Error deploying Bookstore sample to cloud Error deploying WAR against to JBOSS Error testing mobil app in android From BPM to WebProject - BUILD FAILED "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Google Map Component in WebRatio Hacer pruebas unitarias y de integración / Unit Test in WebRatio Hide form until a flow is triggered How to avoid language selection automatically according to the browser? how to delete this error? How to disble derby database? invio mail fallito JSP/DO issues on Tomcat 5.5 (Ubuntu) mandatory control code parameter is missing Page Home - First time the Project Web begins Problema al generar y ejecutar proyecto Problema ¨HTTP Status 404" problem on first deploy with webratio Problem with application runnung Problem with execution of webratio Project generation best practices redeployCheckInterval property REST connection and Mobile App deploy Root Context & Enterprise Project Sample web application Sincronizar Proyectos en SVN Some hint before I generate and deploy a webapp on a 64-bit windows system? Start Job when WebApp starts Tomcat external session store and WebRatio webapp. Unable to compute the controller URL(s) for applicationUnable to compute the controller URL(s) for application having status PROVISIONING Unable to find Cloud free function Unspecified BPM Engine Database Use Running profile en project Uso de la componente chart de webRatio WebRatio Editions changed? (where's standard edition?) Webratio with Git support