XML Out Unit and Soap Request Response Unit

25 Sep '12, 02:46 PM
No Forum Badges

Hi all!

I'm designing a webservice in Webratio, in wich one request arrives to service with an coordinates window, and the service has to return all information between these coordinates.

alt text

When the web service is requested, and there is only one row at coordinates window, it functions perfectly.

And here is my problem, when at the coordinates window there are more than one row, XMLOut unit selects the proper data from database, but the RequestRespondUnit goes into error, and the ErrorResponseUnit gives me the following error: "Double ID".

¿Someone knows what are i'm doing wrong or what have i to do for it works fine?

Thanks

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
No Forum Badges

Hi,

• are there any errors in your Model ? You can launch the Find Model Problems command to find them.

• you could check the possible errors in the logs of your generated application. You can refer to the following articles for the usage of logs: Debugging with application logs, Set the log level.

You could try to use SOAP UI software, that allows you to invoke the web service by providing an input document and see the response document returned by the web service.

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

Access wsdl in https Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! CelsiusToFahrenheit Example com.webratio.rtx.RTXException: An error occurred dispatching the SOAP message Could not create service Custom Unit and AJAX / SOAP Description: Unknown tag 'wr:LinkResource' Exception REST Post request Exposing SOAP Web SERVICE on port different from 80 Generation options problem Getting started with Web Services How can I invoke a Rest Web Service having dynamic parameters? How to change smtp port invoke rest web service that returns a pdf invoking a webservice using REST java.lang.NullPointerException No cloud accounts available No database on my cloud account Parameters order in a webservice request Problema generando la logica de un proyecto Problemas al invocar webservice Properties of the XSD Resource (File) Publish a web service publish web service for storing information in PostgreSQL DB following XSD Resource Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project usuarios y grupos WebRatio and MySQL WebRatio Mobile Platform Community edition - Restful request WebService DateTime value is not parsed to Date. Web service provider newline problem web service request using XSD Web service - Synchronize XSD When stars web ratio between dofollow and nofollow backlink has affected? When using web services, what kind authentication is used? which of these three models is closer to webratio/ifml way of creating web applications XML Schema Definition Support XML Schema Definition Support