Next Activity Note property - Error synchronizing with web project

15 Apr '13, 04:06 PM
Forum Forum Starter - Level 2

Hello there.

I found some weird behavior with the "Next Activity Note" property in the task's properties.

If I mark that property then I have this after synchronize the Web Project with the Model:

Description Resource    Path    Location    Type
The mandatory input parameter 'Note' is not provided to the unit 'User Input'   User Input  /MyProcessWP    line 0  WebRatio Problem

Could you tell me what can I do to avoid this? Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
No Forum Badges

Hello,

the message means that the Input parameter "Note" has not been provided to the "User Input" Entry Unit. In case a field (e.g. the "Note" field) has the "Preloaded" property set, you have to specify the value to preload, for example in the coupling dialog of the link incoming to the Entry Unit, or with the slots added to the field.

In this case, the "Next Activity Note" property of the task (e.g. the Edit Report task of the Expense Report sample project) indicates the activity can be commented with a note. If you wish that the user specifies a note on the activity, at execution time, you can for example:

• uncheck the "Preloaded" property of the "Note" field
  • add the "User Input" Entry Unit in the Layout Grid of the page

This is the result:

1) The employee adds a note

alt text

2) The supervisor reads the note

alt text

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

404 on generated app page 500 error with WebRatio BPM 502 proxy error-generate and run Admin area disabled aggiornamento fallito a causa di un errore interno Ajax and FCK Editor (WebRatio 5.x) AJAX events problem to external JavaScript Ajax onchange and jQuery 2.x (with migrate plugin) incompatible Anyone Using WebRatio BPM as a Dashboard in the NOC? Any sample deployment [beginner] - How to store and browse data collected with BPM app? Bpmn data object BPMN: URL field BPMN vs. Web Model BPM - Service Task in errore BPM Subprocess BPM Subprocess BPM subprocess loop usage Business object data Cannot invoke method putAll() on null object Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't run any aplication Code is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit error on JBOSS COLORARE le sequence flow Compare with the current time Component computation com.webratio.struts.exceptions.WRSecurityException: Invalid request target host Connection refused. Constants in the BPM model Creación DB Apache Derby - Modelado BPMN Create sub-processes in WebRatio 8.5.2. ¿ Cuál es la diferencia entre Web Ratio y Bizagi? Database connection, Host and Port number DB in Data Service Project Debug configuration Dependencies installation error Dynamic attribute/field names. Possible? End message event error activating student account Error deploying WAR against to JBOSS Error updating metadata process Error when updating to WR 7.2.3 Filtros Caracteres Especiales Find Model Problemas Format currency From BPM to WebProject - BUILD FAILED Generation errors on ajax enabled page with many components, ajax links and selective refresh "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Generation options problem Groovy script numer after an error HelloWorld Unit sample code Help with math unit. Debug mode says error as result code Hierarchy component How can i save a diagram as an image file? How to create a new Web Project how to delete this error? How to fix Expense report example? How to get a wr:AjaxURL tag working How to implement a BPMN Service Task into WebModel How to open a window ajax in a BPM activity? i can't install mobile version on windows I can't install Webratio on my Desktop (Ubuntu 13.04 x64) I can't run any application with WebRatio (Table/View 'APP.POST' does not exist) Import an XPDL 2.2 file into a BPM Project Installation with java 1.8 Installazione Macosx Integrating a BPM model into an existent WebML model Intermediate Catching Timer Event invio mail fallito java.lang.NullPointerException java virtual machine error Job not start correctly JSP/DO issues on Tomcat 5.5 (Ubuntu) Localize body mail messages in BPM flows Login Error mandatory control code parameter is missing Mensaje: the selection cannot be launched and there are no recent launches Missing plugin emulation support error Missing units when importing project Multi Selects didn't work in update page No access to protected site view with Login No Apache Derby driver found No database on my cloud account Page Home - First time the Project Web begins Problema al generar y ejecutar proyecto Problema generando la logica de un proyecto Problema generazione codice Problema Grafo da una lista gerarchica Problema ¨HTTP Status 404" Problemas con el Operations View Delete Problem: Compile Failed problemi con il salvataggio problemi installazione su Mac sistema operativo OSX El Capitan problem on first deploy with webratio Problems to connect Sql Server DB from Webratio Problem syncing reports Problem to run an Application Problem with application runnung Problem with execution of webratio Problem with ireport Problem with the deletion of more than 50.000 records in a table Process model import in other languages Project cannot be opened with WebRatio Community Platform Question about integrating LinkedIn using BPMN and WebML Remove default BPM css import for all templates Renamed Gateways still cause Errors Resize fields Sample web application Sending and Catching message in Webratio BPM Showing items that have a relation with an entity Simulation Software Solve "Generation Error" with Generate and Run option Student reserved area, download error Synchronize bpmn to web project Table 'freeapp43.profesion' doesn't exist Tarea de servicio no me evalua el valor Tomcat external session store and WebRatio webapp. "Unable to close sub-context ..." Unable to compute the controller URL(s) for applicationUnable to compute the controller URL(s) for application having status PROVISIONING Unable to connect the BAM application to a BPM based Web application Unable to connect to Internet Unable to execute the script java.lang.NullPointerException Unable to find Cloud free function Unable to get ExpenseReport example work in WebRation Personl 7.2.2 Unable to instantiate a new application instance Unable to update the web project Unspecified BPM Engine Database Updating attributes of an entity User Login Timestamp Uso de la componente chart de webRatio Webratio Add-ons no permite login Web Ratio Add-ons shop not working WEBRATIO LINUX AT EXECUTION TIME Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra Web Ratio Mobile - Remote data mapping problem When execute my web application I have this error: returned a null bean White report XPCOM Error