Page Home - First time the Project Web begins

18 Jul '13, 03:28 PM
Forum Forum Starter - Level 3

Hello everyone.

I imported a WebRatio project and it works fine, but, create two projects and give me problems when I open the browser.

In a project working with a own database (import it) but I get this problem in the browser:

//---Project 1---//

An error occurred

The content of element type "class" must match "(meta*,subselect?,cache?,synchronize*,comment?,tuplizer*,(id|composite-id),discriminator?,natural-id?,(version|timestamp)?,(property|many-to-one|one-to-one|component|dynamic-component|properties|any|map|set|list|bag|idbag|array|primitive-array)*,((join*,subclass*)|joined-subclass*|union-subclass*),loader?,sql-insert?,sql-update?,sql-delete?,filter*,fetch-profile*,resultset*,(query|sql-query)*)".

Details:

Error creating service: page4 - WEB-INF/descr/page4.descr
Error creating service: _access - WEB-INF/descr/_access.descr
Error creating service: db3.hibernate - db3.hibernate
Could not parse mapping document from resource com/webratio/webapp/Community2item.hbm.xml
Could not parse mapping document from invalid mapping
The content of element type "class" must match "(meta*,subselect?,cache?,synchronize*,comment?,tuplizer*,(id|composite-id),discriminator?,natural-id?,(version|timestamp)?,(property|many-to-one|one-to-one|component|dynamic-component|properties|any|map|set|list|bag|idbag|array|primitive-array)*,((join*,subclass*)|joined-subclass*|union-subclass*),loader?,sql-insert?,sql-update?,sql-delete?,filter*,fetch-profile*,resultset*,(query|sql-query)*)".
Suggestions:

Run the 'Find Model Problems' command on the data model
Run the 'Generate Selection' command on the data model

//--- END - Project 1 ----//

In the other project, I created only an area, a page and a script to display "Hello World" and in the browser I get this error:

//---- Project 2 ---//

An error occurred

startup failed, script1374151760109.groovy: 1: unable to resolve class Hola @ line 1, column 6. 1 error

Details:

Error creating service: scu1 - WEB-INF/descr/scu1.descr
com.webratio.commons.transform.TransformException: org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed, script1374151760109.groovy: 1: unable to resolve class Hola
org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed, script1374151760109.groovy: 1: unable to resolve class Hola
startup failed, script1374151760109.groovy: 1: unable to resolve class Hola @ line 1, column 6. 1 error

//---END - Project 2---//

I have no problems reported by WebRatio-Eclipse or problems with synchronization of database in both projects. Obviously something I'm doing wrong but do not see, because I did the examples: ACME, Book Store, etc..

Thank you very much, Jose

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi Jose, You can see the log file (C:WebRatioWebRatio...TomcatwebappsAplicationWEB-INFlogRTX.log), here you can see the bugs in your aplication. for example in the first error shows you haven't the mapping in the datamodel, is probably that you added a entity or attribute or relationship, and the mapping doesn't right, you can do a "find model problems" in the datamodel and you will see the errors in this. For the second problem, probably in the script unit the print is erroneous, you must print the string:

println "Hello world" no println Hello world

or you must create a variable: def hello="Hello world" println hello

Forum Starter - Level 3

Hello, thank you!

In the first problem was the mapping error.

In the second problem, you can solve it!

Thanks again, Jose

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

404 on generated app page 500 error with WebRatio BPM 502 proxy error-generate and run A Commercial Hosting Service for the publication of a Website? Admin area disabled aggiornamento fallito a causa di un errore interno Ajax and FCK Editor (WebRatio 5.x) AJAX events problem to external JavaScript Ajax onchange and jQuery 2.x (with migrate plugin) incompatible Any sample deployment application not deploying properly Automatization of deployment AWS Elastic Beanstalk y Webratio Build Project. Only files for compilation .class Can I deploy an application to the cloud using RightScale and/or Scalr? Can I integrate Amazon S3 and/or Amazon CloudFront? Can I use Git with Webratio Cannot invoke method putAll() on null object Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't run any aplication Code is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit error on JBOSS Compare with the current time Component computation com.webratio.struts.exceptions.WRSecurityException: Invalid request target host Connection refused. Database connection, Host and Port number DB in Data Service Project Debug configuration Dependencies installation error Deploy de proyecto en HTTPS Deploying to CloudBees Deploy web project da riga di comando error activating student account Error deploying Bookstore sample to cloud Error deploying WAR against to JBOSS Error testing mobil app in android Error updating metadata process Error when updating to WR 7.2.3 Filtros Caracteres Especiales Find Model Problemas Format currency From BPM to WebProject - BUILD FAILED Generation errors on ajax enabled page with many components, ajax links and selective refresh "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Groovy script numer after an error Hacer pruebas unitarias y de integración / Unit Test in WebRatio HelloWorld Unit sample code Help with math unit. Debug mode says error as result code Hide form until a flow is triggered Hierarchy component How to accelerate the generation process? How to avoid language selection automatically according to the browser? how to delete this error? How to disble derby database? How to get a wr:AjaxURL tag working i can't install mobile version on windows I can't install Webratio on my Desktop (Ubuntu 13.04 x64) I can't run any application with WebRatio (Table/View 'APP.POST' does not exist) Installation with java 1.8 Installazione Macosx invio mail fallito java.lang.NullPointerException java virtual machine error Job not start correctly JSP/DO issues on Tomcat 5.5 (Ubuntu) Login Error mandatory control code parameter is missing Mensaje: the selection cannot be launched and there are no recent launches Missing plugin emulation support error Missing units when importing project Multi Selects didn't work in update page Next Activity Note property - Error synchronizing with web project No access to protected site view with Login No Apache Derby driver found No database on my cloud account Problema al generar y ejecutar proyecto Problema generazione codice Problema Grafo da una lista gerarchica Problema ¨HTTP Status 404" Problemas con el Operations View Delete Problem: Compile Failed problemi installazione su Mac sistema operativo OSX El Capitan problem on first deploy with webratio Problems to connect Sql Server DB from Webratio Problem syncing reports Problem to run an Application Problem with application runnung Problem with execution of webratio Problem with ireport Problem with the deletion of more than 50.000 records in a table Project cannot be opened with WebRatio Community Platform Project generation best practices redeployCheckInterval property REST connection and Mobile App deploy Root Context & Enterprise Project Sample web application Showing items that have a relation with an entity Solve "Generation Error" with Generate and Run option Some hint before I generate and deploy a webapp on a 64-bit windows system? Start Job when WebApp starts Student reserved area, download error Table 'freeapp43.profesion' doesn't exist Tomcat external session store and WebRatio webapp. "Unable to close sub-context ..." Unable to compute the controller URL(s) for applicationUnable to compute the controller URL(s) for application having status PROVISIONING Unable to connect to Internet Unable to execute the script java.lang.NullPointerException Unable to find Cloud free function Unable to get ExpenseReport example work in WebRation Personl 7.2.2 Unable to instantiate a new application instance Unable to update the web project Unspecified BPM Engine Database Updating attributes of an entity User Login Timestamp Use Running profile en project Webratio Add-ons no permite login Web Ratio Add-ons shop not working WEBRATIO LINUX AT EXECUTION TIME Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra Web Ratio Mobile - Remote data mapping problem Webratio with Git support When execute my web application I have this error: returned a null bean XPCOM Error