how can i open a pdf file using download dialog

13 Aug '12, 11:58 PM
No Forum Badges

Hi,

I want to open a pdf file using download dialog. How can a save the pdf file in the volatile entity? When i use the report groovy script i save the path of my pdf file in the volatile entity and i can't open it using the download dialog.

Looking forward for your response.

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
No Forum Badges

Hi,

you can refer to the following article, available on the WebRatio wiki: How to open the Content disposition Download dialog

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

add html Add logging capability to a Groovy script (unit) Add select all to Checkable List AJAX events problem to external JavaScript Automatic file upload Ayuda Simple List Component Layout personalizado Button to go on another page Content module page variable won't assign. Convert selector component result to single value Criptare dati sensibili nel database CSV Component with utf8 encoding Custom components Custom descriptors Custom Plug-in Custom Time Unit Custom Unit and AJAX / SOAP Custom Unit: Difficult example in Guide ... any suggestions? Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore Dynamic link labelling for Custom Unit Encoding Confirm Dialog Execute truncate sql query file analysis then update MySQL database Get size of Multi Form with Pictures Object Array Getting the absolute path of a RTXBLOBData Google Map Unit Groovy and Database Groovy script numer after an error Guardar Saltos de LINEA How can I add a credit card payment gateway or integrate paypal in my web app logic? How can i add html into a page? How complex can Custom Unit output be? How to calculate dates between start and end point? How to Retreive data from Multi Selection Field Array How to run the example from Custom Unit Guide? Importing JAR Libraries into Script Unit Importing jar library Is there any custom unit store or repository? Do you create/sell custom units? JAR importing java.lang.NullPointerException Merge the result of 2 (or more) flows [MOBILE] Script doesn't work! Modify generated code / inject own HTML, Javascript code into existing generted code. More Custom Unit questions: example of Content and Operation Unit? Need help with Landmark Overlays for Google Map Unit. Personalizzazione del login component Problema Invocation Unit Problems with Custom components: Can't get values from output parameters on ok flow. "Run Now" on a job scheduled to run later script component Script eseguito alla User Login Script Unit e Mysql ScritpUnit and JSON data Selezione sul giorno "Events Planning" Setting Upload directory Shuffling Script Standard confirm dialog replacement Status ProcessInstance and activityInstance in spanish Stored procedure component Twitter Unit - Get Geo location of twitt Unable to execute the script java.lang.NullPointerException upload file and the move it to other location Usage of the Gantt Unit ¿Visor de imágenes y reproductor de video para la versión 7.2? Image viewer and video player for version 7.2? Web project without initial login form - how to create custom logins? WebRatio 6.1.2: Groovy Version / Versione Groovy Webratio Add-ons no permite login Webratio don't recognize JSON library WebRatio Platform 7.2 Community Cloud Edition