Installation with java 1.8

26 Jul '15, 07:46 PM
No Forum Badges

How can I install webratio in a windows 7 64bits with Java 1.8?

Are there any trick to avoid the installing error?

Thanks

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
No Forum Badges

Unfortunately WebRatio 1.7 JDK libraries used for code generation, which dees do is install that version, if you get problems is put in the windows environment variables.

I hope I helped you.

No Forum Badges

i also have problems. i have windows 8 and java1.8, when i proceed to install the installation program says that JRE is not installed, that it is needed 1.5,1.6 or 1.7. therefore java 1.8 is not allowed? do i need to go back to 1.7???

please some help appreciated

Forum Expert - Level 5

Hi,

you can find the answer to your question in this topic https://www.webratio.com/forum/question-details/problem-with-application-runnung where it was given the solution to your problem.

Best regards,
Ombretta Malinverno

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

404 on generated app page 500 error with WebRatio BPM 502 proxy error-generate and run Acceder a diferentes site views/ Acces to diferents site views Admin area disabled aggiornamento fallito a causa di un errore interno Ajax and FCK Editor (WebRatio 5.x) AJAX events problem to external JavaScript Ajax onchange and jQuery 2.x (with migrate plugin) incompatible Any sample deployment Cannot invoke method putAll() on null object Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! Can't run any aplication Change uplod directory and protect anauthorized access to files Code is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit error on JBOSS Compare with the current time Component computation com.webratio.struts.exceptions.WRSecurityException: Invalid request target host Connection refused. Database connection, Host and Port number DB in Data Service Project Debug configuration Dependencies installation error Doanload previous version on webratio error activating student account Error deploying WAR against to JBOSS Error updating metadata process Error when updating to WR 7.2.3 Filtros Caracteres Especiales Find Model Problemas Format currency From BPM to WebProject - BUILD FAILED Generate and Run button Generation errors on ajax enabled page with many components, ajax links and selective refresh "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Groovy script numer after an error HelloWorld Unit sample code Help with math unit. Debug mode says error as result code Hierarchy component Hola, qué sistema operativo me recomiendan instalar para ejecutar WebRatio How to create a new Web Project how to delete this error? How to get a wr:AjaxURL tag working How to Run the Hello World on WebRatio Mobile Edition How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on i can't install mobile version on windows I can't install Webratio on my Desktop (Ubuntu 13.04 x64) I can't run any application with WebRatio (Table/View 'APP.POST' does not exist) Installazione Macosx invio mail fallito java.lang.NullPointerException java virtual machine error Job not start correctly JSP/DO issues on Tomcat 5.5 (Ubuntu) Kubuntu Installation Linux 32 installation zip Login Error MACOS 10.15 CATRALINA can't install mandatory control code parameter is missing Mensaje: the selection cannot be launched and there are no recent launches Missing plugin emulation support error Missing units when importing project Multi Selects didn't work in update page Next Activity Note property - Error synchronizing with web project No access to protected site view with Login No Apache Derby driver found No available activations found No available activations found No database on my cloud account Page Home - First time the Project Web begins Problema al generar y ejecutar proyecto Problem accessing MySQL with WebRatio 6 Problema generazione codice Problema Grafo da una lista gerarchica Problema ¨HTTP Status 404" Problemas con el Operations View Delete PROBLEMAS PARA INICIALIZAR WEBRATIO Problem: Compile Failed problemi installazione su Mac sistema operativo OSX El Capitan problem on first deploy with webratio Problems to connect Sql Server DB from Webratio Problem syncing reports Problem to run an Application Problem Webratio Personal Edition Activation Problem with application runnung Problem with execution of webratio Problem with ireport Problem with the deletion of more than 50.000 records in a table Project cannot be opened with WebRatio Community Platform Sample web application Showing items that have a relation with an entity Sincronizar Proyectos en SVN Situs Games Online terbaik idnslot138 dengan games online terbaik di tahun 2024 Solve "Generation Error" with Generate and Run option Student reserved area, download error Table 'freeapp43.profesion' doesn't exist Tomcat buttons Tomcat external session store and WebRatio webapp. "Unable to close sub-context ..." Unable to compute the controller URL(s) for applicationUnable to compute the controller URL(s) for application having status PROVISIONING Unable to connect to Internet Unable to execute the script java.lang.NullPointerException Unable to find Cloud free function Unable to get ExpenseReport example work in WebRation Personl 7.2.2 Unable to instantiate a new application instance Unable to start WebRation, cannot locate its companion shared library Unable to update the web project Unspecified BPM Engine Database Updating attributes of an entity User Login Timestamp Vista de diferentes Site Views WebRatio activation problem Webratio Add-ons no permite login Web Ratio Add-ons shop not working Webratio doesn't recognize left-click WebRatio for Linux? WEBRATIO LINUX AT EXECUTION TIME WebRatio Mobile on Linux using wrong network interface. Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra Web Ratio Mobile - Remote data mapping problem WebRation on OS X Yosemite WebRatio Personal Free Edition activation problem WebRatio Platform 7.2 Community Cloud Edition WebRatio y Java 1.8 (o superior) When execute my web application I have this error: returned a null bean where can I download version 7.1.2 personal? Where i can find the old webratio´s versions? Where should I install MAC version? XPCOM Error