Database Tables Creation After Remote Deploy

16 Oct '14, 05:54 PM
No Forum Badges

Hi everyone,

I'm deploy my application on a remote server. The application is using a database, but when I deploy the application the tables are not created on the remote server. 

What should I do in order to create them automatically during the deployment phase?

Thanks,

Davide

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Expert - Level 5

Hi,

You can use a deployment plan.

1. Create a deploy configurations (See http://www.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/Deployment-Configurations-and-Cloud-Deploy for more information)
  2. In providers tab, configure the remote database configuration 
  3. In task tab, add synchronize databases

No Forum Badges

Thank you Pablo!

I already created a Deployment Configuration, but didn't take into account the Providers tab.

Following your suggestion I modified the Providers tab, but now I get the following error, as soon as I open the application from browser:

Connection timed out

Details:

• Could not create service 'page7' from class: class com.webratio.rtx.core.DefaultPageService
  • Error creating service: page7 - WEB-INF/descr/page7.descr
  • Could not create service '_access' from class: class com.webratio.rtx.db.AccessService
  • Error creating service: _access - WEB-INF/descr/_access.descr
  • Error creating service: db1.hibernate - db1.hibernate
  • Could not create a DBCP pool
  • Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Communications link failure The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.)
  • Communications link failure The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.
  • Connection timed out

Suggestions:

• Refresh the database(s) and run the 'Find Model Problems' command on the domain model
  • Check the database Runtime properties (if defined)
  • Run the 'Generate Selection' command on the accessed page/operation

I think that the problem is related to Databases because before modifying the Providers tab the application run on the remote server, but of course the database tables were not created.

Do I need to fill also Advanced and Runtime into the Providers tab?

Thanks again,

Davide

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

502 proxy error-generate and run Adding and deleting from the database Agregar boton de cambio de contraseña en el login Alimentar graficas con base de datos Atributos Condicionales heredados Attribute comparison in a selector unit [beginner] - How to store and browse data collected with BPM app? Business object data Cancellare campi e tabelle dal database Cannot add a Database in the Domain Model Cannot connect to MySQL Cannot insert an entity in the database Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! Change uplod directory and protect anauthorized access to files Como mostrar una imagen en una lista o en la componente detalles? Como recuperar todos los atributos de una relacion N:N y insertar registros? Conexion a Oracle 12g Connection refused. connect to Cloud Convert data in a Calculated attribute Convert selector component result to single value Creación DB Apache Derby - Modelado BPMN Criptare dati sensibili nel database Database connection, Host and Port number Database password encrypting Database properties Database resource consumption DB in Data Service Project Deploy in Cloud Amazon Beanstalk with Postgres Dynamic data type Empty record mistakenly saved Error updating metadata process EverLasting error "The TCP/IP connection to the host has failed. Connection refused" Execute truncate sql query file analysis then update MySQL database Find Model Problemas Foriegn key relationship Generate and run locally on webratio professional edition. getting data from database Groovy and Database Guardar Saltos de LINEA Hide a form if condition if true How can I import a view in the Domain Model as an attribute of an Entity? How database or datamodel migration? How I can receive the primary key value after adding into database from OK Port. How to block empty string in Database How to disble derby database? How to fix Network error(status 0) How to run web app with authentication service How to show certain values derived from relations in the domain model? I can't run any application with WebRatio (Table/View 'APP.POST' does not exist) Image in List field Insert data into database Is it possible to create a derived relationship between databases? JDBC4 Postgresql Driver JDBC connection with mysql on mac Job not start correctly Mapping database of the entity '...' is unspecified [MOBILE] Can't synchronize domain model with beck end DB Mostrar datos de diferentes tablas/ show dates from diferentes entities MS SQL server jdbc file multi selections field problem MySQL Driver jdbc No Apache Derby driver found No Database on Cloud account No database on my cloud account Passing JSON Object to Model Personalizzare lo stile di un progetto PostgreSQL Predefined values in database Problem accessing MySQL with WebRatio 6 Problema Grafo da una lista gerarchica Problema ¨HTTP Status 404" Problemas con el Operations View Delete Problem saving multi selection from input Problems to connect Sql Server DB from Webratio Problems with Database Metadata Problem with fields with accents used in attribute condition Problem with query unit! Problem with stored procedure Problem with the deletion of more than 50.000 records in a table publish web service for storing information in PostgreSQL DB following XSD Resource query a database Refresh and Synchronize DB Problems Relaciones Removing the User-Group-Module tagles Retrieve a value and add some value to it reverse engineering, problema con le relazioni di default Script Unit e Mysql Share database connection Solve "Generation Error" with Generate and Run option Statistics Component for WebRatio > 7.2.0 Status ProcessInstance and activityInstance in spanish Sybase JConnect 4 JAR replace Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project Table 'freeapp43.profesion' doesn't exist Tarea de servicio no me evalua el valor Trying to Synchronize Domain Model Unable to execute the script java.lang.NullPointerException Unknow property on Dynaclass after generation Unspecified BPM Engine Database Update mutiple records with the same value upload file and the move it to other location User Login Timestamp Username come chiave Using own User and Group tables Web ratio data model WebRatio - list results of joined tables Web Ratio Mobile and Foreign Key Web Ratio Mobile - Remote data mapping problem WebRatio no imports all attributes (fields) of a table Where is the ACME demo data stored?! White report