Hide form until a flow is triggered

16 Oct '14, 11:21 AM
No Forum Badges

Hello,

I'm working on a project where I want to hide a form until the navigation flow that the form is connected to, is executed. However, the current situation always shows the form while it only needs to show after a button right to a list is clicked. How can I hide the form until the button is clicked?

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Expert - Level 5

Hi,

Yes, you can use visibility conditions. 

1. Add a page variable as false by default
  2. Associate as visibility condition to form.
  3. When you flow execute set the variable page as true

Forum Expert - Level 6

Yes, for sure, you have to pick the form from the page, open the layout view and pick the form also from here.

Move to the property view of the form and choose the 2nd tab of the properties (it's the one named 'Condition' ); from here you can set the Component Visibility Cond. that decides whether to hide or not the whole component from the page.

Regards,

Lucio

Forum Expert - Level 6

Hi,

you need to use visibility conditions and here you can learn more about: http://www.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/Getting-started-with-Visibility-Conditions

A similar question was asked here: http://www.webratio.com/forum/question-details/hiding-form-components-based-on-page-conditions

Regards,

Lucio

No Forum Badges

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I've tried to add a visibility condition to a form but apparently, this is not possible. It seems that these visibility conditions can only be added to pages, areas and site views. I have a page with multiple forms and lists and I want to hide a single form on this page until a button in a list is clicked. Is this also possible?

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

500 error with WebRatio BPM Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Area A Commercial Hosting Service for the publication of a Website? Add logging capability to a Groovy script (unit) Ajax and FCK Editor (WebRatio 5.x) Ajax onchange and jQuery 2.x (with migrate plugin) incompatible Ajax on change selection field and modify units Any sample deployment application not deploying properly Autocomplete template Automatic date in form Automatic file upload Automatization of deployment AWS Elastic Beanstalk y Webratio BPMN: URL field Build Project. Only files for compilation .class Can I deploy an application to the cloud using RightScale and/or Scalr? Can I integrate Amazon S3 and/or Amazon CloudFront? Can I use Git with Webratio Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Cannot insert an entity in the database Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't run any aplication ckeditor - change directory for the browser Clean a form Code is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit error on JBOSS Como crear cambio de contraseña Como tener dos botones juntos en un formulario independientes de una accion? Como usar la función autocomplete en un field Compare with the current time Component computation coupled mandatory fields Cryptic error when submitting a form Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore Debug configuration Dependencies installation error Deploy de proyecto en HTTPS Deploying to CloudBees Deploy web project da riga di comando Disabilitare campi durante evento AJAX Drop down menu question Dudas sobre modelado(Data Flow,Forms y Operation Create) Dynamic attribute/field names. Possible? Dynamic instantiation of fields on a page for any Class type Empty record mistakenly saved entry form logic. Entry Unit - Default field timestamp Entry Unity, Field Date Type Error error activating student account Error deploying Bookstore sample to cloud Error deploying WAR against to JBOSS Error testing mobil app in android Estado HTTP 404 - No está disponible el Servlet action Field as link soruce Form element Form template From BPM to WebProject - BUILD FAILED "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Getting the absolute path of a RTXBLOBData Hacer pruebas unitarias y de integración / Unit Test in WebRatio help for web project Hiding form components based on page conditions Hiding landmarks (or flows) when the user is logged in Hierarchy component How I can receive the primary key value after adding into database from OK Port. How to accelerate the generation process? How to avoid language selection automatically according to the browser? how to delete this error? How to disble derby database? How to redirect to the correct site view after a successful login attempt How to show certain values derived from relations in the domain model? How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on input mask Installation On MacOS invio mail fallito JSP/DO issues on Tomcat 5.5 (Ubuntu) Login Error Logs in page mandatory control code parameter is missing Multi Entry Unit: How to forward only checked rows? Multi-Image Upload Multiple forms on one page. HTML5 input attributes. Possible? (2 questions) multi selections field problem Multi Selects didn't work in update page Need help with Landmark No cloud accounts available Page Home - First time the Project Web begins Prelevare la chiave del record da una Selection Field in una Multiple Form Primefaces Problema al generar y ejecutar proyecto Problema ¨HTTP Status 404" problemi installazione su Mac sistema operativo OSX El Capitan problem on first deploy with webratio Problem saving multi selection from input Problem with application runnung Problem with execution of webratio Progress bar when uploading big file(s) in a form? Project generation best practices Pulire URL redeployCheckInterval property Redirecting users to another site view Relaciones Resize fields REST connection and Mobile App deploy Retrieve a value and add some value to it Root Context & Enterprise Project Sample web application Schedule a Job when adding a record to the database Search by Selector component does not work selection fields on cascade Select multiple files for upload Setting Upload directory Showing items that have a relation with an entity Simulation Software Situs Games Online terbaik idnslot138 dengan games online terbaik di tahun 2024 Slot in Selection Field Some hint before I generate and deploy a webapp on a 64-bit windows system? Start Job when WebApp starts Student reserved area, download error Tomcat external session store and WebRatio webapp. Unable to compute the controller URL(s) for applicationUnable to compute the controller URL(s) for application having status PROVISIONING Unable to download WebRatio from Student Area Unable to execute the script java.lang.NullPointerException Unable to find Cloud free function Unable to start WebRation, cannot locate its companion shared library Unable to use Visual Debug Unknow property on Dynaclass after generation Unspecified BPM Engine Database Update fields based on selection of other fields Updating attributes of an entity upload file and the move it to other location upload file html Uppercase Use Running profile en project Uso de la componente chart de webRatio Validacion validation fields Value Length (Min) fails to validate when field is empty? WebRatio activation problem WebRatio freezes at project load (Linux) WebRatio Mobile on Linux using wrong network interface. Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra WebRation - Create Navigation diagram Webratio with Git support WebRatio y Java 1.8 (o superior) What are the new features of WebRatio 6.1? which of these three models is closer to webratio/ifml way of creating web applications XPCOM Error