No cloud accounts available

25 May '16, 02:22 PM
No Forum Badges

Hi,

For a project we need to deploy a web application online. However when I press "Add Cloud Account" in the cloud account view the dialog is empty?

How can I deploy to cloud then? 

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Expert - Level 8

Hi,

you can use the Generate and Run on Cloud command, which lets you deploy the application on a free WebRatio Cloud Account. 

No Forum Badges

Got my current information from https://my.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/Deployment-Configurations-and-Cloud-Deploy but it seems outdated.

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

502 proxy error-generate and run Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Area Access wsdl in https AWS Elastic Beanstalk y Webratio Can I deploy an application to the cloud using RightScale and/or Scalr? Can I integrate Amazon S3 and/or Amazon CloudFront? Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Cannot insert an entity in the database Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! CelsiusToFahrenheit Example Compare with the current time Component computation com.webratio.rtx.RTXException: An error occurred dispatching the SOAP message com.webratio.struts.exceptions.WRSecurityException: Invalid request target host connect to Cloud Could not create service Custom Unit and AJAX / SOAP Database connection, Host and Port number Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore Default error pages Dependencies installation error Deploy in Cloud Amazon Beanstalk with Postgres Deploying to CloudBees Deploy with a Web Platform Community Edition- Description: Unknown tag 'wr:LinkResource' error activating student account Error deploying Bookstore sample to cloud Estado HTTP 404 - No está disponible el Servlet action Exception REST Post request Exposing SOAP Web SERVICE on port different from 80 Generation options problem getting data from database Getting started with Web Services help for web project Hide form until a flow is triggered Hiding landmarks (or flows) when the user is logged in How can I invoke a Rest Web Service having dynamic parameters? How to change smtp port How to fix Network error(status 0) How to show certain values derived from relations in the domain model? How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on Installation On MacOS invoke rest web service that returns a pdf invoking a webservice using REST java.lang.NullPointerException JSP/DO issues on Tomcat 5.5 (Ubuntu) Login Error Need help with Landmark No database on my cloud account Parameters order in a webservice request Primefaces Problema al generar y ejecutar proyecto Problema generando la logica de un proyecto Problemas al invocar webservice problemi installazione su Mac sistema operativo OSX El Capitan Problem with application runnung Problem with encoding Problem with fields with accents used in attribute condition Properties of the XSD Resource (File) Publish a web service publish web service for storing information in PostgreSQL DB following XSD Resource Relaciones Retrieve a value and add some value to it Showing items that have a relation with an entity Simulation Software Solve "Generation Error" with Generate and Run option Student reserved area, download error Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project Table 'freeapp43.profesion' doesn't exist Tomcat buttons Tomcat external session store and WebRatio webapp. Unable to compute the controller URL(s) for applicationUnable to compute the controller URL(s) for application having status PROVISIONING Unable to download WebRatio from Student Area Unable to find Cloud free function Unable to start WebRation, cannot locate its companion shared library Unable to use Visual Debug Unknow property on Dynaclass after generation Updating attributes of an entity Urgent: Google Chrome download error, Unsure usuarios y grupos WebRatio activation problem WebRatio and MySQL WebRatio freezes at project load (Linux) Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra WebRatio Mobile Platform Community edition - Restful request WebRatio y Java 1.8 (o superior) WebService DateTime value is not parsed to Date. Web service provider newline problem web service request using XSD Web service - Synchronize XSD When stars web ratio between dofollow and nofollow backlink has affected? When using web services, what kind authentication is used? Where can i find ifml sample with webratio? which of these three models is closer to webratio/ifml way of creating web applications XML Out Unit and Soap Request Response Unit XML Schema Definition Support XML Schema Definition Support XPCOM Error