WebRatio activation problem

06 Dec '14, 11:12 PM
No Forum Badges

Best regard,

I have a problem, what happens is that recently changed computer and was going to install WebRatio, the version offered by the university program but user license and serial I got let me not enabled.
not if the cause is that the serial I had already previously used to activate the version I had, in my other computer.
How do I can fix this?

pdt: I am still active in the university program.

thank you very much for your attention.

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Starter - Level 1

Hi,

I had a similar problem with activation of academic license. What I did was send an email to university@webratio.com writing about the problem and requesting a new license activation.

Regards, Javier.

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

404 on generated app page Acceder a diferentes site views/ Acces to diferents site views Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Area Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Cannot insert an entity in the database Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! Change uplod directory and protect anauthorized access to files Compare with the current time Component computation could not connet to license serve Database connection, Host and Port number Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore Debug configuration Dependencies installation error Doanload previous version on webratio error activating student account Error:The File name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect Error when updating to WR 7.2.3 Estado HTTP 404 - No está disponible el Servlet action Generate and Run button "Generation Error" with Generate and Run help for web project Hide form until a flow is triggered Hiding landmarks (or flows) when the user is logged in Hola, qué sistema operativo me recomiendan instalar para ejecutar WebRatio How to create a new Web Project how to fix invalid checkcode How to Run the Hello World on WebRatio Mobile Edition How to show certain values derived from relations in the domain model? How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on i can't install mobile version on windows I can't install Webratio on my Desktop (Ubuntu 13.04 x64) I can't run any application with WebRatio (Table/View 'APP.POST' does not exist) Installation On MacOS Installation with java 1.8 Installazione Macosx iReports version java virtual machine error Kubuntu Installation Licencia webratio Linux 32 installation zip Login Error MACOS 10.15 CATRALINA can't install Move license beteen PC and Laptop Need help with Landmark No available activations found No available activations found No cloud accounts available Primefaces Problem accessing MySQL with WebRatio 6 Problema generazione codice PROBLEMAS PARA INICIALIZAR WEBRATIO problemi installazione su Mac sistema operativo OSX El Capitan Problem to run an Application Problem Webratio Personal Edition Activation Relaciones Retrieve a value and add some value to it Showing items that have a relation with an entity Simulation Software Sincronizar Proyectos en SVN Situs Games Online terbaik idnslot138 dengan games online terbaik di tahun 2024 Student reserved area, download error Tomcat buttons Unable to download WebRatio from Student Area Unable to find Cloud free function Unable to start WebRation, cannot locate its companion shared library Unknow property on Dynaclass after generation Updating attributes of an entity Vista de diferentes Site Views Webratio doesn't recognize left-click WebRatio Editions changed? (where's standard edition?) WebRatio for Linux? WebRatio freezes at project load (Linux) WEBRATIO LINUX AT EXECUTION TIME WebRatio Mobile on Linux using wrong network interface. Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra WebRation on OS X Yosemite WebRatio Personal Free Edition activation problem WebRatio Platform 7.2 Community Cloud Edition WebRatio y Java 1.8 (o superior) where can I download version 7.1.2 personal? Where i can find the old webratio´s versions? Where should I install MAC version? XPCOM Error