Custom Plug-in

19 Apr '14, 05:22 PM
No Forum Badges

Hello,

I'm trying to deploy a custom plug-in for WebRatio. I've already got the plug-in developed, tested and exported for Eclipse, but when I try to install it on WebRatio, the icon doesn't appear. The installation process was success, and the plug-in appear in the "Installed software" and "plug-ins" tabs, in the Installation Details menu, so... Anyone know why this happend? I've installed the plug-in by copy-paste the *.jar in the WebRatio plugins folder.

Thanks!

PS: The exportation to eclipse works properly

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
No answers yet
Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

404 on generated app page Ayuda Simple List Component Layout personalizado Button to go on another page Can't run any aplication Criptare dati sensibili nel database CSV Component with utf8 encoding Custom components Custom descriptors Custom Time Unit Custom Unit and AJAX / SOAP Custom Unit: Difficult example in Guide ... any suggestions? Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore Dependencies installation error Disable diagram antialiasing on Mac? Dynamic link labelling for Custom Unit Encoding Confirm Dialog file analysis then update MySQL database Google Map Unit Guardar Saltos de LINEA How can I add a credit card payment gateway or integrate paypal in my web app logic? how can i open a pdf file using download dialog How complex can Custom Unit output be? How to define a shortcut key for a toolbar icon How to process IFML Model (build with Eclipse editor) with ATL How to run the example from Custom Unit Guide? I can't install Webratio on my Desktop (Ubuntu 13.04 x64) Is there any custom unit store or repository? Do you create/sell custom units? java.lang.NullPointerException More Custom Unit questions: example of Content and Operation Unit? Need help with Landmark Overlays for Google Map Unit. Personalizzazione del login component Problema Invocation Unit Problem in adding diagrams in IFML Editor (Eclipse) problem in eclipse IFML Editor Problems with Custom components: Can't get values from output parameters on ok flow. Problem with application runnung "Run Now" on a job scheduled to run later Selezione sul giorno "Events Planning" Status ProcessInstance and activityInstance in spanish Stored procedure component Tomcat buttons Twitter Unit - Get Geo location of twitt Unable to install eclipse plugin Usage of the Gantt Unit ¿Visor de imágenes y reproductor de video para la versión 7.2? Image viewer and video player for version 7.2? WAR Generation Error Web project without initial login form - how to create custom logins? Webratio Add-ons no permite login Webratio don't recognize JSON library WebRatio Platform 7.2 Community Cloud Edition WebRatio y Java 1.8 (o superior)