How to create a new Web Project

24 Dec '13, 04:31 PM
No Forum Badges

I'm trying to create a new Web Project, but I don't have the label "Web project" in the list of new projects types available. Can you help me?

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
No Forum Badges

Hi,

maybe I can help.

Perhaps the problem is you're on the BPMN perspective, instead of the Web IFML perspective.

You can change your perspective at the top-right of your webratio.

Forum Expert - Level 5

HI,

I agree with the response from Miguel, for more information you can see this tutorial

http://www.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/your-first-web-application?link=ln345a&cbck=wrReq92728

No Forum Badges

Yes, this is right, BUT I don't have the Web IFML perspective in the menu! Does someone know why? Thank you very much

Forum Starter - Level 3

Hi,

probably you may want to start from some stable points:

1. Which is your webratio version? Try "Help" -> "About WebRatio Enterprise"

2. Try "Window" -> "Open Perspective" -> "Other..." : is "Web IFML" in the item list? What items have you got?

PS. Sorry if this is a replicated reply: I can't see my yesterday answer ;) Probably something went wrong

No Forum Badges

Thank you very much Ettore! I've got WebRatio BPM Free, maybe this is the problem? Version 7.2.1. Web IFML is not in that item list. I've got BPMN (default), CVS Repository Exploring, Debug, Java, Java Browsing, Java Type Hierarchy, Plug-in Development, Resource, Team Synchronizing. Thank you very much for your help!

Forum Starter - Level 3

Yes, this is the problem. WebRatio BPM Free does not support Web IFML project. If you want to learn WebRatio you may want to download and use the Personal Edition. See 

http://www.webratio.com/portal/content/en/editions

for further details.

No Forum Badges

Thank you very much!

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

404 on generated app page 500 error with WebRatio BPM Acceder a diferentes site views/ Acces to diferents site views Anyone Using WebRatio BPM as a Dashboard in the NOC? [beginner] - How to store and browse data collected with BPM app? Bpmn data object BPMN: URL field BPMN vs. Web Model BPM - Service Task in errore BPM Subprocess BPM Subprocess BPM subprocess loop usage Business object data Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! Change uplod directory and protect anauthorized access to files COLORARE le sequence flow Constants in the BPM model could not connet to license serve Creación DB Apache Derby - Modelado BPMN Create sub-processes in WebRatio 8.5.2. ¿ Cuál es la diferencia entre Web Ratio y Bizagi? Database connection, Host and Port number Debug configuration Doanload previous version on webratio Dynamic attribute/field names. Possible? End message event error activating student account Error:The File name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect Error updating metadata process Error when updating to WR 7.2.3 From BPM to WebProject - BUILD FAILED Generate and Run button "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Generation options problem Hola, qué sistema operativo me recomiendan instalar para ejecutar WebRatio How can i save a diagram as an image file? How to fix Expense report example? how to fix invalid checkcode How to implement a BPMN Service Task into WebModel How to open a window ajax in a BPM activity? How to Run the Hello World on WebRatio Mobile Edition How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on i can't install mobile version on windows I can't install Webratio on my Desktop (Ubuntu 13.04 x64) I can't run any application with WebRatio (Table/View 'APP.POST' does not exist) Import an XPDL 2.2 file into a BPM Project Installation with java 1.8 Installazione Macosx Integrating a BPM model into an existent WebML model Intermediate Catching Timer Event iReports version java virtual machine error Kubuntu Installation Licencia webratio Linux 32 installation zip Localize body mail messages in BPM flows MACOS 10.15 CATRALINA can't install Move license beteen PC and Laptop Next Activity Note property - Error synchronizing with web project No available activations found No available activations found Problem accessing MySQL with WebRatio 6 Problema generando la logica de un proyecto Problema generazione codice PROBLEMAS PARA INICIALIZAR WEBRATIO problemi con il salvataggio Problem to run an Application Problem Webratio Personal Edition Activation Process model import in other languages Question about integrating LinkedIn using BPMN and WebML Remove default BPM css import for all templates Renamed Gateways still cause Errors Resize fields Sending and Catching message in Webratio BPM Simulation Software Sincronizar Proyectos en SVN Situs Games Online terbaik idnslot138 dengan games online terbaik di tahun 2024 Synchronize bpmn to web project Tarea de servicio no me evalua el valor Tomcat buttons Unable to connect the BAM application to a BPM based Web application Unable to download WebRatio from Student Area Unable to get ExpenseReport example work in WebRation Personl 7.2.2 Unable to start WebRation, cannot locate its companion shared library Unable to update the web project Unspecified BPM Engine Database Uso de la componente chart de webRatio Vista de diferentes Site Views WebRatio activation problem Webratio doesn't recognize left-click WebRatio Editions changed? (where's standard edition?) WebRatio for Linux? WEBRATIO LINUX AT EXECUTION TIME WebRatio Mobile on Linux using wrong network interface. WebRation on OS X Yosemite WebRatio Personal Free Edition activation problem WebRatio Platform 7.2 Community Cloud Edition WebRatio y Java 1.8 (o superior) where can I download version 7.1.2 personal? Where i can find the old webratio´s versions? Where should I install MAC version? White report XPCOM Error