Vista de diferentes Site Views

29 May '17, 11:47 PM
No Forum Badges

Quisiera saber si es posible colocar en un page una lista o menú de diferentes Site Views para que el usuario super-admin puede elegir al que quiera acceder, después de hacer login. 

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hola Stewart,

No hay una opción o componente para visualizar en una lista los site view a los que tenga acceso un usuario, pero WebRatio da la posibilida de asignar a un usuario a diferentes grupos de usuarios y dicho grupos pueden estar asignados a diferentes módulos, con lo que el usuario puede realizar un cambio de grupo de usuario (usando el change group component) para ingresar con los roles de otro grupo de usuario y por consecuente podrá acceder a otras siteview o módulos, puede revisar el siguiente artículo: https://www.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/how-to-use-the-protected-modules?link=oln72ae.redirect&pcp1x=how-to-use-the-protected-modules&nav=14#toc3

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

2 grids inside one/same cell result in non-selectable 2nd grid 404 on generated app page Acceder a diferentes site views/ Acces to diferents site views Access page variable in a page template add html Agregar boton de cambio de contraseña en el login Ajax is not working in own style project Ajax web app with javascript history object using the WebRatio Alimentar graficas con base de datos Alternate way to get current User Oid in layout template groovy script? Any way to localize the Tab Grid Template (Webratio Store)? API documentation? Applicare un template ad un Web Project Ayuda Simple List Component Layout personalizado Bootstrap Style Browser integration in enterprise project Button to go on another page Cambiare dimensioni bottoni - Change button size Can I inject html into custom unit template?! Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! Change color template bootstrap style Change Style Change uplod directory and protect anauthorized access to files Changing the login page does not work ckeditor - change directory for the browser Colore Attributi index unit Dinamico - Index unit dynamic attribute color Como abrir una ventana en ajax desde una master page Como embeber un video subido desde archivo ? Como mostrar una imagen de portada arriba del menu? Como mostrar una imagen en una lista o en la componente detalles? Como utilizar el login para redireccionar a diferentes site views? com.webratio.struts.exceptions.WRSecurityException: Invalid request target host Confirm Dialog Could not open the editor: This copy of WebRatio is not registered Customize layout mobile platform Custom Tooltip Position Database connection, Host and Port number Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore Deafult Module Debug configuration Default error pages default login page Display contents of a URL Doanload previous version on webratio Dynamic link labelling for Custom Unit entry form logic. Error in Error when updating to WR 7.2.3 Excel Unit - Font size Export to a HTML/CSS/JS project Facebook login and personalization Field as link soruce File CSS non considerato in generazione Form element Form template Generate and Run button "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Get date pattern Get home page from template Getting the absolute path of a RTXBLOBData Google map is not shown properly in the tab grid Guardar Saltos de LINEA HelloWorld Unit sample code Help for login unit Help with Login Unit Hide a form if condition if true Hiding landmarks (or flows) when the user is logged in Hola, qué sistema operativo me recomiendan instalar para ejecutar WebRatio How can i create pagemenu or landmarkmenu with multiple levels. How can I modified the htmls files to perform my style How to add an image in a modal/pop-up window? How to create a new Web Project How to Delete a WebRatio Account? How to fix Network error(status 0) How to get all the modules I've created How to include a template into other template? How to localize AJAX waiting dialog? How to localize the multi message unit in the notification layout How to modify template? How to modify the FertileEnviroment Default page How to redirect to the correct site view after a successful login attempt How to remove default Linked Resources? How to Run the Hello World on WebRatio Mobile Edition How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on How to use LandmarkMenu as AJAX navigation how to use the landmark menu as AJAX navigation i can't install mobile version on windows I can't install Webratio on my Desktop (Ubuntu 13.04 x64) I can't run any application with WebRatio (Table/View 'APP.POST' does not exist) Image in pdf without knowing the size Inserimento dati in tabella intermedia su relazione N:N Installation with java 1.8 Installazione Macosx integrate framework to webratio mobile Integrazione javascript Javascript and html javascript history object java virtual machine error Kubuntu Installation Linux 32 installation zip Localize "Welcome..." and "Process details" Login Error logo webratio MACOS 10.15 CATRALINA can't install meaning of each tag in the XML code (Show XML/Show Layout XML) Missing plugin emulation support error modify field html Modify html generated by wr:NavigationBar modifying a Log-In unit No access to protected site view with Login No available activations found No available activations found Pages Problem After Project Generation pass template variable Personalizzazione del login component Problema al generar y ejecutar proyecto Problem accessing MySQL with WebRatio 6 problema con la apertura del navegador Problema generazione codice PROBLEMAS PARA INICIALIZAR WEBRATIO Problem Login Form only if user not logged Problem print Problems with the page refresh (Tab Grid) Problem to run an Application Problem Webratio Personal Edition Activation Problem with adding templates Problem with application runnung query unit who to hide fields that are used in a link Recursive Hierarchical Index Unit Style Tree Redirecting user to his proper site view upon login Redirect to the default module Regla de negocio para que no permita repetirse un campo Remove default BPM css import for all templates Responsive Bootstrap Grid Responsive Layout Manager Retrieve a value and add some value to it Set context parameter Show login, logout and sign on Simple Static Page Sincronizar Proyectos en SVN Site view scope Situs Games Online terbaik idnslot138 dengan games online terbaik di tahun 2024 Standard confirm dialog replacement Style hierarchical unit help!! Supoort for Mobile and Desktop display Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project Target tabs in Tab Grid Control Tomcat buttons Tooltip on a field Too much layout parameters = no scroll in parameters config window Unable to connect to Internet unable to login to web ratio community edition Unable to start WebRation, cannot locate its companion shared library Uppercase Use image as interaction flow User Login Timestamp usuarios y grupos Web project without initial login form - how to create custom logins? WebRatio activation problem Webratio Add-ons no permite login WebRatio Browser Integration (Mozilla) Not Supported Webratio doesn't recognize left-click WebRatio for Linux? WEBRATIO LINUX AT EXECUTION TIME WebRatio Mobile on Linux using wrong network interface. WebRation on OS X Yosemite WebRatio Personal Free Edition activation problem WebRatio Platform 7.2 Community Cloud Edition WebRatio y Java 1.8 (o superior) We Need WebRatio Consultant where can I download version 7.1.2 personal? Where i can find the old webratio´s versions? Where should I install MAC version? which of these three models is closer to webratio/ifml way of creating web applications wr-ajaxDivs break layout on ajax pages. XPCOM Error