WebRatio Mobile on Linux using wrong network interface.

09 Mar '17, 03:56 AM
No Forum Badges

Hey guys,

I've just downloaded Webratio Mobile platform for my 64bit Debian GNU/Linux. Everything works fine except the emulator is using the first (of many) network interfaces and I can't check my app.

Is there a configuration option or a file that I need to change that setting on? If not is there a workaround to force WebRatio to use either lo or the network interface that is currently active?

Thanks in advance for your help in this issue 

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi Dimitrios,

if you want to run the app in the browser emulator, you have to open it in Chrome. For more detail you can refer to the "Mobile App Emulation on a PC" section of this Release Notes https://my.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/webratio-mobile-platform-80-release-notes-v-80.

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

404 on generated app page Acceder a diferentes site views/ Acces to diferents site views Add logging capability to a Groovy script (unit) Build Project. Only files for compilation .class Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! Can't run any aplication Change uplod directory and protect anauthorized access to files Database connection, Host and Port number Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore Debug configuration Dependencies installation error Deploy de proyecto en HTTPS Doanload previous version on webratio Error when updating to WR 7.2.3 Generate and Run button "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Hide form until a flow is triggered Hiding landmarks (or flows) when the user is logged in Hola, qué sistema operativo me recomiendan instalar para ejecutar WebRatio How to create a new Web Project How to Run the Hello World on WebRatio Mobile Edition How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on i can't install mobile version on windows I can't install Webratio on my Desktop (Ubuntu 13.04 x64) I can't run any application with WebRatio (Table/View 'APP.POST' does not exist) Installation with java 1.8 Installazione Macosx java virtual machine error Kubuntu Installation Linux 32 installation zip Logs in page MACOS 10.15 CATRALINA can't install No available activations found No available activations found Problem accessing MySQL with WebRatio 6 Problema generazione codice PROBLEMAS PARA INICIALIZAR WEBRATIO Problem to run an Application Problem Webratio Personal Edition Activation Problem with application runnung Retrieve a value and add some value to it Schedule a Job when adding a record to the database Sincronizar Proyectos en SVN Situs Games Online terbaik idnslot138 dengan games online terbaik di tahun 2024 Tomcat buttons Unable to execute the script java.lang.NullPointerException Unable to start WebRation, cannot locate its companion shared library Unable to use Visual Debug Unknow property on Dynaclass after generation Vista de diferentes Site Views WebRatio activation problem Webratio doesn't recognize left-click WebRatio for Linux? WEBRATIO LINUX AT EXECUTION TIME WebRation on OS X Yosemite WebRatio Personal Free Edition activation problem WebRatio Platform 7.2 Community Cloud Edition WebRatio y Java 1.8 (o superior) where can I download version 7.1.2 personal? Where i can find the old webratio´s versions? Where should I install MAC version? XPCOM Error