How to redirect to the correct site view after a successful login attempt

09 Dec '14, 09:37 AM
No Forum Badges

Hello,

I've just modelled an application to manage students and courses and it also has a login page defined as home. The pages for adding students and courses are protected and I've also enabled the Webratio admin area. I also need to mention that am using the default user-group-module as generated by Webratio. I have also created 2 users and several groups, but I don't yet know how to define modules (I assume if the admin area is enabled, these will be registered for me automatically). My question/challenge is this: When I generate the application, and I try to login with one of the users already in the database, the application resets the form and does not redirect me to the protected areas. And if I explicitly put a OK flow from the login action to the protected page(s), the application offers me yet another login form (which even if I fill with the registered username and password), also gets reset and never redirects me to the protected pages. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Aestimo.

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi Aestimo,

You can review these articles to know about the access control in WebRatio

• https://www.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/how-to-model-user-and-group-management
  • https://www.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/How-to-use-the-protected-modules
  • https://www.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/access-control-personalization-ifml-model
  • https://www.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/access-control-personalization-action-definition

Best regards.

Forum Expert - Level 5

The login unit redirect to the site view that indicate in the table group_module, Look if you has in this table this reference

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

Add select all to Checkable List Agregar boton de cambio de contraseña en el login Ajax and FCK Editor (WebRatio 5.x) Ajax onchange and jQuery 2.x (with migrate plugin) incompatible Ajax on change selection field and modify units Autocomplete template Automatic date in form Automatic file upload BPMN: URL field Changing the login page does not work ckeditor - change directory for the browser Clean a form Como crear cambio de contraseña Como hacer un menu en webratio? Como tener dos botones juntos en un formulario independientes de una accion? Como usar la función autocomplete en un field Como utilizar el login para redireccionar a diferentes site views? Compare with the current time coupled mandatory fields Create sub-processes in WebRatio 8.5.2. Cryptic error when submitting a form Deafult Module default login page Derivation in a Entity Disabilitare campi durante evento AJAX Drop down menu question Dudas sobre modelado(Data Flow,Forms y Operation Create) Dynamic attribute/field names. Possible? Dynamic instantiation of fields on a page for any Class type Empty record mistakenly saved entry form logic. Entry Unit - Default field timestamp Entry Unity, Field Date Type Error Facebook login and personalization Field as link soruce Form element Form template Getting the absolute path of a RTXBLOBData Help for login unit Help with Login Unit Hide a form if condition if true Hide form until a flow is triggered Hiding form components based on page conditions Hierarchy component How I can receive the primary key value after adding into database from OK Port. How to Delete a WebRatio Account? How to fix Network error(status 0) How to get all the modules I've created How to implement a BPMN Service Task into WebModel How to show certain values derived from relations in the domain model? How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on Image in pdf without knowing the size input mask Inserimento dati in tabella intermedia su relazione N:N Login Error modifying a Log-In unit Multi Entry Unit: How to forward only checked rows? Multi-Image Upload Multiple forms on one page. HTML5 input attributes. Possible? (2 questions) multi selections field problem Multi Selects didn't work in update page No access to protected site view with Login Personalizzazione del login component Prelevare la chiave del record da una Selection Field in una Multiple Form Primefaces Problemas con el Operations View Delete Problem Login Form only if user not logged Problem saving multi selection from input Progress bar when uploading big file(s) in a form? Pulire URL Redirecting users to another site view Redirecting user to his proper site view upon login Resize fields Responsive Bootstrap Grid Search by Selector component does not work selection fields on cascade Select multiple files for upload Setting Upload directory Showing items that have a relation with an entity Show login, logout and sign on Site view scope Slot in Selection Field Switch Unit on Mobile Platform Community Unable to connect to Internet unable to login to web ratio community edition Update fields based on selection of other fields Updating attributes of an entity upload file and the move it to other location upload file html Uppercase User Login Timestamp Uso de la componente chart de webRatio usuarios y grupos Validacion validation fields Value Length (Min) fails to validate when field is empty? Vista de diferentes Site Views Web project without initial login form - how to create custom logins? WebRation - Create Navigation diagram What are the new features of WebRatio 6.1? which of these three models is closer to webratio/ifml way of creating web applications