Problems to connect Sql Server DB from Webratio

12 Nov '14, 08:32 PM
No Forum Badges

Hi there,

Could someone help me to understand how to configure jdbc jar for Sql Server into Webratio because i got this error

java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for sqljdbc:sqlserver://VAIO\INNOVATEDU;Escenario_V1;create=true

Thanks in advance

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Expert - Level 5

Esto suele pasar o porque está bloqueando el firewall el puerto o porque los datos de usuario y contraseña son incorrectos.

Forum Expert - Level 5

Have you put the driver of sql into the  driver folder in the webratio folder?

No Forum Badges

Hi Guillermo, yes. Now i get this error "Permission Denied connect. nied: connect. Verifique las propiedades de conexión, compruebe que hay una instancia de SQL Server ejecutándose en el host y aceptando las conexiones TCP/IP en el puerto y compruebe que no hay ningún firewall bloqueando las conexiones TCP en el puerto.".

Thanks in advance

No Forum Badges

Thi the chain to connect: jdbc:sqlserver://localhost:1433;databaseName=Simulador2

Forum Expert - Level 5

Hola Marin,

En SQL Server, ¿esta creada la base de datos Simulador2?

¿El usuario que esta tratando de conectarse tiene permisos para esta base de datos?

Slds!

No Forum Badges

El problema ha sido resuelto Hacian falta unos parametros en la cadena de conexion para completarla. Aqui el ejemplo para que vean como quedo

URL: jdbc:sqlserver://gbvpgglv6z.database.windows.net:1433;databaseName=DB

User: xxxx@server

Pwd

Gracias por sus comentarios y perdon por contestar hasta ahora

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

404 on generated app page 500 error with WebRatio BPM 502 proxy error-generate and run Adding and deleting from the database Admin area disabled aggiornamento fallito a causa di un errore interno Agregar boton de cambio de contraseña en el login Ajax and FCK Editor (WebRatio 5.x) AJAX events problem to external JavaScript Ajax onchange and jQuery 2.x (with migrate plugin) incompatible Alimentar graficas con base de datos Any sample deployment Atributos Condicionales heredados Attribute comparison in a selector unit [beginner] - How to store and browse data collected with BPM app? Business object data Cancellare campi e tabelle dal database Cannot add a Database in the Domain Model Cannot connect to MySQL Cannot insert an entity in the database Cannot invoke method putAll() on null object Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! Can't run any aplication Change uplod directory and protect anauthorized access to files Code is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit error on JBOSS Como mostrar una imagen en una lista o en la componente detalles? Como recuperar todos los atributos de una relacion N:N y insertar registros? Compare with the current time Component computation com.webratio.struts.exceptions.WRSecurityException: Invalid request target host Conexion a Oracle 12g Connection refused. connect to Cloud Convert data in a Calculated attribute Convert selector component result to single value Creación DB Apache Derby - Modelado BPMN Criptare dati sensibili nel database Database connection, Host and Port number Database password encrypting Database properties Database resource consumption Database Tables Creation After Remote Deploy DB in Data Service Project Debug configuration Dependencies installation error Deploy in Cloud Amazon Beanstalk with Postgres Dynamic data type Empty record mistakenly saved error activating student account Error deploying WAR against to JBOSS Error updating metadata process Error when updating to WR 7.2.3 EverLasting error "The TCP/IP connection to the host has failed. Connection refused" Execute truncate sql query file analysis then update MySQL database Filtros Caracteres Especiales Find Model Problemas Foriegn key relationship Format currency From BPM to WebProject - BUILD FAILED Generate and run locally on webratio professional edition. Generation errors on ajax enabled page with many components, ajax links and selective refresh "Generation Error" with Generate and Run getting data from database Groovy and Database Groovy script numer after an error Guardar Saltos de LINEA HelloWorld Unit sample code Help with math unit. Debug mode says error as result code Hide a form if condition if true Hierarchy component How can I import a view in the Domain Model as an attribute of an Entity? How database or datamodel migration? How I can receive the primary key value after adding into database from OK Port. How to block empty string in Database how to delete this error? How to disble derby database? How to fix Network error(status 0) How to get a wr:AjaxURL tag working How to run web app with authentication service How to show certain values derived from relations in the domain model? i can't install mobile version on windows I can't install Webratio on my Desktop (Ubuntu 13.04 x64) I can't run any application with WebRatio (Table/View 'APP.POST' does not exist) Image in List field Insert data into database Installation with java 1.8 Installazione Macosx invio mail fallito Is it possible to create a derived relationship between databases? java.lang.NullPointerException java virtual machine error JDBC4 Postgresql Driver JDBC connection with mysql on mac Job not start correctly JSP/DO issues on Tomcat 5.5 (Ubuntu) Login Error mandatory control code parameter is missing Mapping database of the entity '...' is unspecified Mensaje: the selection cannot be launched and there are no recent launches Missing plugin emulation support error Missing units when importing project [MOBILE] Can't synchronize domain model with beck end DB Mostrar datos de diferentes tablas/ show dates from diferentes entities MS SQL server jdbc file multi selections field problem Multi Selects didn't work in update page MySQL Driver jdbc Next Activity Note property - Error synchronizing with web project No access to protected site view with Login No Apache Derby driver found No Database on Cloud account No database on my cloud account Page Home - First time the Project Web begins Passing JSON Object to Model Personalizzare lo stile di un progetto PostgreSQL Predefined values in database Problema al generar y ejecutar proyecto Problem accessing MySQL with WebRatio 6 Problema generazione codice Problema Grafo da una lista gerarchica Problema ¨HTTP Status 404" Problemas con el Operations View Delete Problem: Compile Failed problemi installazione su Mac sistema operativo OSX El Capitan problem on first deploy with webratio Problem saving multi selection from input Problems with Database Metadata Problem syncing reports Problem to run an Application Problem with application runnung Problem with execution of webratio Problem with fields with accents used in attribute condition Problem with ireport Problem with query unit! Problem with stored procedure Problem with the deletion of more than 50.000 records in a table Project cannot be opened with WebRatio Community Platform publish web service for storing information in PostgreSQL DB following XSD Resource query a database Refresh and Synchronize DB Problems Relaciones Removing the User-Group-Module tagles Retrieve a value and add some value to it reverse engineering, problema con le relazioni di default Sample web application Script Unit e Mysql Share database connection Showing items that have a relation with an entity Solve "Generation Error" with Generate and Run option Statistics Component for WebRatio > 7.2.0 Status ProcessInstance and activityInstance in spanish Student reserved area, download error Sybase JConnect 4 JAR replace Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project Table 'freeapp43.profesion' doesn't exist Tarea de servicio no me evalua el valor Tomcat external session store and WebRatio webapp. Trying to Synchronize Domain Model "Unable to close sub-context ..." Unable to compute the controller URL(s) for applicationUnable to compute the controller URL(s) for application having status PROVISIONING Unable to connect to Internet Unable to execute the script java.lang.NullPointerException Unable to find Cloud free function Unable to get ExpenseReport example work in WebRation Personl 7.2.2 Unable to instantiate a new application instance Unable to update the web project Unknow property on Dynaclass after generation Unspecified BPM Engine Database Update mutiple records with the same value Updating attributes of an entity upload file and the move it to other location User Login Timestamp Username come chiave Using own User and Group tables Webratio Add-ons no permite login Web Ratio Add-ons shop not working Web ratio data model WEBRATIO LINUX AT EXECUTION TIME WebRatio - list results of joined tables Web Ratio Mobile and Foreign Key Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra Web Ratio Mobile - Remote data mapping problem WebRatio no imports all attributes (fields) of a table When execute my web application I have this error: returned a null bean Where is the ACME demo data stored?! White report XPCOM Error