Add select all to Checkable List

16 Jun '14, 06:02 PM
No Forum Badges

Buongiorno,

sto utilizzando la componente Checkable List per mostrare una lista di amici, di cui più di uno è selezionabile.

Vorrei aggiungere  una checkbox "Select All" in cima, che se cliccata mi selezioni l'intera listi di amici, settando a TRUE tutte quante le checkbox. 

Come è possibile procedere?

Grazie

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi Nadir,

You can select the Checkable List, and in the Layout tab select the Checkable List in the Grid, and go to the properties Tab and in the properties Component Layout you can select the Parameters option (blue button) and you could see a popup with some parameters, you have to select the parameter "Select All" in "true".

No Forum Badges

Thanks Veronica, it worked :)

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

add html Add logging capability to a Groovy script (unit) AJAX events problem to external JavaScript Automatic file upload Como hacer un menu en webratio? Content module page variable won't assign. Convert selector component result to single value Create sub-processes in WebRatio 8.5.2. Criptare dati sensibili nel database Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore Derivation in a Entity Execute truncate sql query file analysis then update MySQL database Get size of Multi Form with Pictures Object Array Getting the absolute path of a RTXBLOBData Groovy and Database Groovy script numer after an error Hide a form if condition if true How can I add a credit card payment gateway or integrate paypal in my web app logic? How can i add html into a page? how can i open a pdf file using download dialog How to calculate dates between start and end point? How to implement a BPMN Service Task into WebModel How to redirect to the correct site view after a successful login attempt How to Retreive data from Multi Selection Field Array How to show certain values derived from relations in the domain model? How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on Importing JAR Libraries into Script Unit Importing jar library JAR importing Merge the result of 2 (or more) flows [MOBILE] Script doesn't work! Modify generated code / inject own HTML, Javascript code into existing generted code. Primefaces Problemas con el Operations View Delete Responsive Bootstrap Grid script component Script eseguito alla User Login Script Unit e Mysql ScritpUnit and JSON data Search by Selector component does not work Setting Upload directory Shuffling Script Standard confirm dialog replacement Switch Unit on Mobile Platform Community Unable to execute the script java.lang.NullPointerException upload file and the move it to other location User Login Timestamp WebRatio 6.1.2: Groovy Version / Versione Groovy