Tomcat buttons

20 Feb '13, 11:52 AM
No Forum Badges

Hi, I have already downloaded the WebRatio enterprise edition for academic purpose for mac, and configured tomcat privileges, but the problem is the I can not start, stop, or restart it using buttons in WebRatio user interface, It starts only from terminal. What do I need to do to make it work with buttons?

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Expert - Level 8

Hi, if you look in the Release Notes there's the instruction to make that buttons work:

• The Linux and MacOSX compressed installers don't store executable permissions for the following files, which must be manually restored issuing a chmod command: WebRatio/WebRatio, Tomcat/bin/.sh, WebRatio/plugins/org.apache.ant_VERSION/bin/

Forum Starter - Level 2

I'd prefer this plugin http://www.eclipsetotale.com/tomcatPlugin.html instead of WebRatio's tomcat buttons, it has more configuration options for tomcat ;)

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

404 on generated app page Acceder a diferentes site views/ Acces to diferents site views AWS Elastic Beanstalk y Webratio Can I deploy an application to the cloud using RightScale and/or Scalr? Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! Can't run any aplication Change uplod directory and protect anauthorized access to files com.webratio.struts.exceptions.WRSecurityException: Invalid request target host Custom Plug-in Database connection, Host and Port number Debug configuration Default error pages Dependencies installation error Disable diagram antialiasing on Mac? Doanload previous version on webratio Error when updating to WR 7.2.3 Generate and Run button "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Generation options problem Hola, qué sistema operativo me recomiendan instalar para ejecutar WebRatio How to create a new Web Project How to define a shortcut key for a toolbar icon How to process IFML Model (build with Eclipse editor) with ATL How to Run the Hello World on WebRatio Mobile Edition How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on i can't install mobile version on windows I can't install Webratio on my Desktop (Ubuntu 13.04 x64) I can't run any application with WebRatio (Table/View 'APP.POST' does not exist) Installation with java 1.8 Installazione Macosx java virtual machine error JSP/DO issues on Tomcat 5.5 (Ubuntu) Kubuntu Installation Linux 32 installation zip Login Error MACOS 10.15 CATRALINA can't install No available activations found No available activations found No cloud accounts available Problem accessing MySQL with WebRatio 6 Problema generando la logica de un proyecto Problema generazione codice PROBLEMAS PARA INICIALIZAR WEBRATIO Problem in adding diagrams in IFML Editor (Eclipse) problem in eclipse IFML Editor Problem to run an Application Problem Webratio Personal Edition Activation Problem with application runnung Problem with encoding Problem with fields with accents used in attribute condition Sincronizar Proyectos en SVN Situs Games Online terbaik idnslot138 dengan games online terbaik di tahun 2024 Tomcat external session store and WebRatio webapp. Unable to compute the controller URL(s) for applicationUnable to compute the controller URL(s) for application having status PROVISIONING Unable to install eclipse plugin Unable to start WebRation, cannot locate its companion shared library Urgent: Google Chrome download error, Unsure Vista de diferentes Site Views WAR Generation Error WebRatio activation problem Webratio doesn't recognize left-click WebRatio for Linux? WEBRATIO LINUX AT EXECUTION TIME WebRatio Mobile on Linux using wrong network interface. WebRation on OS X Yosemite WebRatio Personal Free Edition activation problem WebRatio Platform 7.2 Community Cloud Edition WebRatio y Java 1.8 (o superior) where can I download version 7.1.2 personal? Where can i find ifml sample with webratio? Where i can find the old webratio´s versions? Where should I install MAC version? XPCOM Error