WebRatio Platform 7.2 Community Cloud Edition

05 Dec '14, 12:40 PM
No Forum Badges

Hello.

I downloaded and installed WebRatio Platform 7.2 Community Cloud Edition and activated it with university account for students, but I can't find Tomcast anywhere.

In insatllation procedure I can't choose anything to install:

http://tinypic.com/r/hvbbzt/8

Please help me with that cauce I can't start my job.

Thanks

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi Michal

The cloud version allow deploy your application on WebRatio Public Cloud, in this version you don't have the tomcat server, you can deploy only on the WebRatio Cloud, for to deploy you have to go to the toolbar and select the "Generate and run on Cloud" icon and you application is deployed on the cloud and it have 2 hours o duration approximately on the cloud

Best regards

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

404 on generated app page Acceder a diferentes site views/ Acces to diferents site views Ayuda Simple List Component Layout personalizado Button to go on another page Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! Change uplod directory and protect anauthorized access to files Criptare dati sensibili nel database CSV Component with utf8 encoding Custom components Custom descriptors Custom Plug-in Custom Time Unit Custom Unit and AJAX / SOAP Custom Unit: Difficult example in Guide ... any suggestions? Database connection, Host and Port number Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore Debug configuration Doanload previous version on webratio Dynamic link labelling for Custom Unit Encoding Confirm Dialog Error when updating to WR 7.2.3 file analysis then update MySQL database Generate and Run button "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Google Map Unit Guardar Saltos de LINEA Hola, qué sistema operativo me recomiendan instalar para ejecutar WebRatio How can I add a credit card payment gateway or integrate paypal in my web app logic? how can i open a pdf file using download dialog How complex can Custom Unit output be? How to create a new Web Project How to run the example from Custom Unit Guide? How to Run the Hello World on WebRatio Mobile Edition How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on i can't install mobile version on windows I can't install Webratio on my Desktop (Ubuntu 13.04 x64) I can't run any application with WebRatio (Table/View 'APP.POST' does not exist) Installation on Ubuntu Installation with java 1.8 Installazione Macosx Is there any custom unit store or repository? Do you create/sell custom units? java.lang.NullPointerException java virtual machine error Kubuntu Installation Linux 32 installation zip MACOS 10.15 CATRALINA can't install Mobile platform Macos Sierra - Workspace launcher freezes More Custom Unit questions: example of Content and Operation Unit? Need help with Landmark No available activations found No available activations found Overlays for Google Map Unit. Personalizzazione del login component Problem accessing MySQL with WebRatio 6 Problema generazione codice Problema Invocation Unit PROBLEMAS PARA INICIALIZAR WEBRATIO Problems with Custom components: Can't get values from output parameters on ok flow. Problem to run an Application Problem Webratio Personal Edition Activation "Run Now" on a job scheduled to run later Selezione sul giorno "Events Planning" Sincronizar Proyectos en SVN Situs Games Online terbaik idnslot138 dengan games online terbaik di tahun 2024 Status ProcessInstance and activityInstance in spanish Stored procedure component Tomcat buttons Twitter Unit - Get Geo location of twitt Unable to start WebRation, cannot locate its companion shared library Usage of the Gantt Unit ¿Visor de imágenes y reproductor de video para la versión 7.2? Image viewer and video player for version 7.2? Vista de diferentes Site Views Web project without initial login form - how to create custom logins? WebRatio activation problem Webratio Add-ons no permite login Webratio doesn't recognize left-click Webratio don't recognize JSON library WebRatio for Linux? WEBRATIO LINUX AT EXECUTION TIME WebRatio Mobile on Linux using wrong network interface. WebRation on OS X Yosemite WebRatio Personal Free Edition activation problem WebRatio y Java 1.8 (o superior) where can I download version 7.1.2 personal? Where i can find the old webratio´s versions? Where should I install MAC version? XPCOM Error