Web service provider newline problem

28 Dec '13, 12:18 PM
No Forum Badges

Hi all, I want to use a web service provider (made by me) in my web ratio project, the service return a string properly formatted with newline, I try to use either \n or the <br> html tag.

Web ratio convert \n in space and print the <br> tags.

How can I insert newlines in my string?

Thanks!

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi, I don't know if you resolved your problem, otherwise you can set the component as html for example if you want see the text in the message component, you can select the componente in the Layout -> Grid -> Message component and in the message componente properties in the opcion Component Layout you can select the "Layout properties" (blue button) and select in the "Content Type" the option "text/html" (but the template have to be the WRDefault/Normal) and you can see the text as html. 

Moreover if you want see the text in a field you have to set the content type as html: select the field, in the properties in the option Content Type select text/html.

I hope to you can resolve the problem.

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

Access wsdl in https Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! CelsiusToFahrenheit Example com.webratio.rtx.RTXException: An error occurred dispatching the SOAP message Could not create service Custom Unit and AJAX / SOAP Description: Unknown tag 'wr:LinkResource' Exception REST Post request Exposing SOAP Web SERVICE on port different from 80 Generation options problem Getting started with Web Services How can I invoke a Rest Web Service having dynamic parameters? How to change smtp port invoke rest web service that returns a pdf invoking a webservice using REST java.lang.NullPointerException No cloud accounts available No database on my cloud account Parameters order in a webservice request Problema generando la logica de un proyecto Problemas al invocar webservice Properties of the XSD Resource (File) Publish a web service publish web service for storing information in PostgreSQL DB following XSD Resource Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project usuarios y grupos WebRatio and MySQL WebRatio Mobile Platform Community edition - Restful request WebService DateTime value is not parsed to Date. web service request using XSD Web service - Synchronize XSD When stars web ratio between dofollow and nofollow backlink has affected? When using web services, what kind authentication is used? which of these three models is closer to webratio/ifml way of creating web applications XML Out Unit and Soap Request Response Unit XML Schema Definition Support XML Schema Definition Support