Encoding Confirm Dialog

28 Sep '11, 03:12 PM
No Forum Badges

Salve a tutti, vi scrivo per un piccolo problema. Nelle Confirm Dialog appaiono caratteri del tipo: ???it_IT.Proseguire???? Presumo sia il charset, ma non ho trovato il modo di risolvere.

Grazie mille,

Saluti.

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
No Forum Badges

Ciao,

quello che vedi non è un errore di charset, ma è dovuto al fatto che il parametro "Confirm Message Key" del link template non rappresenta direttamente il testo del messaggio di conferma, ma una chiave per andare a cercare il messaggio nell'insieme delle stringhe localizzate (localization bundle) per la lingua in uso.

Il messaggio ???it_IT.Proseguire??? vuol dire che non è stata trovata nessuna stringa con chiave Proseguire nel bundle della lingua italiana.

Per risolvere:

1. Apri la finestra Localize (ad esempio facendo clic col tasto destro sulla pagina).
  2. Scegli a sinistra la lingua di cui modificare le stringhe.
  3. Fai clic col destro su Custom e sceli Add Custom Key.
  4. Specifica come Key il nome della chiave (nel tuo caso Proseguire) e come Value il messaggio nella lingua scelta.

Saluti!

Hello everyone, I'm writing about this small problem. In Confirm Dialogs there are messages like ???it_IT.Proseguire???? I assume it is a charset problem, but I can't find the way to fix it. Thanks a lot. Bye.

Hi,

what you see is not a charset error, but it is due to the fact that the "Confirm Message Key" link template parameter does not represent the actual confirm message text, but a key to look up the message in the collection of localized strings (localization bundle) for the current language.

The message ???it_IT.Proseguire??? means that it was not possible to find a string with key Proseguire in the Italian language bundle.

To fix the problem:

1. Open the Localize dialog (for example by right-clicking on the Page).
  2. Choose on the left the language for which to edit strings.
  3. Right-click on Custom and choose Add Custom Key.
  4. Fill in Key with the key name (in your example, Proseguire) and Value with the actual messsage in the choosen language.

Bye!

No Forum Badges

Grazie, velocissimo e gentilissimo nella risposta! Ha funzionato tutto alla perfezione.

Thanks, you've been so fast in your reply and so gentle! It works perfectly.

Bye bye.

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

Ayuda Simple List Component Layout personalizado Button to go on another page Criptare dati sensibili nel database CSV Component with utf8 encoding Custom components Custom descriptors Custom Plug-in Custom Time Unit Custom Unit and AJAX / SOAP Custom Unit: Difficult example in Guide ... any suggestions? Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore Dynamic link labelling for Custom Unit file analysis then update MySQL database Google Map Unit Guardar Saltos de LINEA How can I add a credit card payment gateway or integrate paypal in my web app logic? how can i open a pdf file using download dialog How complex can Custom Unit output be? How to run the example from Custom Unit Guide? Is there any custom unit store or repository? Do you create/sell custom units? java.lang.NullPointerException More Custom Unit questions: example of Content and Operation Unit? Need help with Landmark Overlays for Google Map Unit. Personalizzazione del login component Problema Invocation Unit Problems with Custom components: Can't get values from output parameters on ok flow. "Run Now" on a job scheduled to run later Selezione sul giorno "Events Planning" Status ProcessInstance and activityInstance in spanish Stored procedure component Twitter Unit - Get Geo location of twitt Usage of the Gantt Unit ¿Visor de imágenes y reproductor de video para la versión 7.2? Image viewer and video player for version 7.2? Web project without initial login form - how to create custom logins? Webratio Add-ons no permite login Webratio don't recognize JSON library WebRatio Platform 7.2 Community Cloud Edition