Database List is not showing up in App Emulator

11 Jun '15, 04:35 PM
No Forum Badges

I have connected a MySQL database to a list in WebRatio. Everything is connected but when I run the emulator my list does not show up at all. I cannot find the problem. I have followed all the steps from the Webinar and I am getting no generation errors or problems.

Thanks,

Teryn

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Expert - Level 6

Hi Teryn,

the problem may be related to the connection between the Mobile Domain Model and the MySQL Database.

In order to get more details please check the followings:

• the backend url property of the Mobile Project should lead to the url where the backend is published (check the availability of the backend, you should see the REST Summary Page )
  • the connection between the Data Service Project and the MySQL Database must work (use the refresh option)
  • the Data Service Project must publish the User and Data Services required to get the list of data (check the User and Data Services Configuration)
  • the Mobile Domain Model classes and attributes must refer the respective server class and attributes (check the mapping tab of the Domain Model properties)

Let me know.

Best regards,

Lucio B.

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

Acceder a diferentes site views/ Acces to diferents site views Add to Bag link in ACME aggiornamento fallito a causa di un errore interno any webratio book ? Asking For a Book Attribute comparison in a selector unit Avvio chiamata dispositivo Bluetooth Cambiare dimensioni bottoni - Change button size Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Clarification about the NoOperation unit Codigo QR Como hacer un menu en webratio? Conditional Expression "greater than 0" on null fields Confirm dialog for mobile Connect more query unit Content module page variable won't assign. coupled mandatory fields Create Unit with Date (Year only) Custom Attributes Condition Customize layout mobile platform Database Database connection, Host and Port number Data is always created doubled Data Management: Updating Data - Attachments - Updating Data Sample Project Final DataService Projects and Mobile Projects in WebRatio Community Description: Unknown tag 'wr:LinkResource' Dudas sobre modelado(Data Flow,Forms y Operation Create) Empty record mistakenly saved Emular una App en_US codify problem Errore su mobile-custom-components Error testing mobil app in android Export XML external link.= Filter information in a Simple List Format currency Form template forward/backward navigation and bookmark in ajax web app "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Generation options problem get the attachment files of an email Get Unit problem Get Year from Date Grabar informacion localmente - WebRatio mobile Help for connect public and private site views How can i create pagemenu or landmarkmenu with multiple levels. How can I interact using a iOS (iPhone/iPad) client with a WebRatio app? How does WebRatio represent these IFML elements? / ¿Cómo representa WebRatio estos elementos IFML? How i can reuse modules in multiple projects? How to define the sequence of execution units on a page? How to display the attributes of a related entity. How to filter imported attributes? How to include Selector Unit result in Mail Unit Body? How to pass vars to a alternative page How to process IFML Model (build with Eclipse editor) with ATL How to show a page based on a boolean? How to speed up the "last" link using PowerIndexUnit for lots of records How to store data related to an entity in relationships in a project web Insert data into database Insert master page to many hybrid modules integrate framework to webratio mobile Integrating a BPM model into an existent WebML model is possible integrate CartoDB in WebRatio Mobbile apps? JSON I/O Unit e informazioni derivate KO Links in Selector Unit Landmark in hybrid module Link localization Links from Index unit with condition Link Visibility Condition Power Index Unit Mail multipla maintain the record order in a sortable list Make a call from Mobile APP Math Unit to update attributes of an entity? [MOBILE] Can't synchronize domain model with beck end DB [MOBILE] Errore Field Mandatory [MOBILE] How I extract information from JSON client side? Mobile platform : List view - add / remove row Mobile Platform - using device specific features [MOBILE] Script doesn't work! Modifica Entità tramite file xml Mostrare un bottone solo in determinati casi Multi Entry Unit: How to forward only checked rows? multi-lingual product description Non riesco a fare funzionare Xml out unit Parametrizzazione Selector Unit Problem Example create Unit (no company in employee table) Problem in adding diagrams in IFML Editor (Eclipse) Problem with query unit! Problem with Scroller Unit query a database Question about Site Views Rename passing attributes Replace ID by its value in another table REST connection and Mobile App deploy Search by Selector component does not work Select between parameters Selector unit doesn't return any value in hybrid module Sending mails is not working Sending mails with gmail is not working Setting the Default link for a Switch unit show/hide fields on button click (registration page) [solved] all links transparent, why ? Something leads to wrong condition expression evaluation. sumar atributos de una tabla filtrado por Role Condition Sum entity's values Supoort for Mobile and Desktop display Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project Transportation Link issue Trying to Synchronize Domain Model Unique Fields using relationship role conditional with null usuarios y grupos utilizzo componenti database Visibility Condition on Multiple Links From Index Unit Web Ratio Mobile and Foreign Key Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra WebRatio Mobile Platform Community edition - Restful request Web Ratio Mobile - Remote data mapping problem WebRation - Create Navigation diagram