Parameters order in a webservice request

24 Jan '12, 01:38 PM
No Forum Badges

Hello,

I have a request for a webservice. The webservice defines the params with an specific order (parameterOrder=), and some of them are required but others not.

I have declared the "request params" in the order of the webservice, but Webratio sends the request in a diferent order: first send the params with some value and at the end, it sends the params with a null value. The result is that the webservice is unable to process the request.

Is there a way to force the order of the params? Is it possible to insert a NULL value?

Thanks

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi,

the order of the parameters depends by the order in which they are added. If you want to define a specific order you can try to:

• Remove and re add the Parameters in the desired order.
  • Or prepare a custom trasformation. For more details about the Web Services you can refer to this article of our wiki: Getting started with Web Services

No Forum Badges

Thanks for your answer.

I've finally solved the problem with an "enter" in the coupling window for every param that has a null value. With this "null", the params are sent in their right order becuse they are not treated as void.

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

Access wsdl in https Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! CelsiusToFahrenheit Example com.webratio.rtx.RTXException: An error occurred dispatching the SOAP message Could not create service Custom Unit and AJAX / SOAP Description: Unknown tag 'wr:LinkResource' Exception REST Post request Exposing SOAP Web SERVICE on port different from 80 Generation options problem Getting started with Web Services How can I invoke a Rest Web Service having dynamic parameters? How to change smtp port invoke rest web service that returns a pdf invoking a webservice using REST java.lang.NullPointerException No cloud accounts available No database on my cloud account Problema generando la logica de un proyecto Problemas al invocar webservice Properties of the XSD Resource (File) Publish a web service publish web service for storing information in PostgreSQL DB following XSD Resource Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project usuarios y grupos WebRatio and MySQL WebRatio Mobile Platform Community edition - Restful request WebService DateTime value is not parsed to Date. Web service provider newline problem web service request using XSD Web service - Synchronize XSD When stars web ratio between dofollow and nofollow backlink has affected? When using web services, what kind authentication is used? which of these three models is closer to webratio/ifml way of creating web applications XML Out Unit and Soap Request Response Unit XML Schema Definition Support XML Schema Definition Support