Need help with Landmark

23 Jul '15, 07:19 PM
No Forum Badges

Someone can help me with a quick explanation Landmark and Default features

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Expert - Level 5

Hi, this is the official definition:

- The default area is the sub-area accessed by default when its enclosing super-area is

accessed. If the user navigates a link pointing to the super-area, he is redirected to the

default page of the sub area. 

- A landmark area is an area implicitly reachable from all other pages or areas of the

enclosing site view or a super area. 

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Area API documentation? Ayuda Simple List Component Layout personalizado Button to go on another page Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Cannot insert an entity in the database Compare with the current time Component computation Criptare dati sensibili nel database CSV Component with utf8 encoding Custom components Custom descriptors Custom Plug-in Custom Time Unit Custom Unit and AJAX / SOAP Custom Unit: Difficult example in Guide ... any suggestions? Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore Dependencies installation error Dynamic link labelling for Custom Unit Encoding Confirm Dialog error activating student account Estado HTTP 404 - No está disponible el Servlet action file analysis then update MySQL database Filter completed tutorials Google Map Unit Guardar Saltos de LINEA help for web project Hide form until a flow is triggered Hiding landmarks (or flows) when the user is logged in How can I add a credit card payment gateway or integrate paypal in my web app logic? how can i open a pdf file using download dialog How complex can Custom Unit output be? How to run the example from Custom Unit Guide? How to show certain values derived from relations in the domain model? How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on Installation On MacOS Is there any custom unit store or repository? Do you create/sell custom units? java.lang.NullPointerException Login Error More Custom Unit questions: example of Content and Operation Unit? No cloud accounts available Overlays for Google Map Unit. Personalizzazione del login component Primefaces Problema Invocation Unit problemi installazione su Mac sistema operativo OSX El Capitan Problems with Custom components: Can't get values from output parameters on ok flow. Relaciones Retrieve a value and add some value to it "Run Now" on a job scheduled to run later Selezione sul giorno "Events Planning" Showing items that have a relation with an entity Simulation Software Status ProcessInstance and activityInstance in spanish Stored procedure component Student reserved area, download error Twitter Unit - Get Geo location of twitt Unable to download WebRatio from Student Area Unable to find Cloud free function Unable to start WebRation, cannot locate its companion shared library Unknow property on Dynaclass after generation Updating attributes of an entity Usage of the Gantt Unit ¿Visor de imágenes y reproductor de video para la versión 7.2? Image viewer and video player for version 7.2? Web project without initial login form - how to create custom logins? WebRatio activation problem Webratio Add-ons no permite login Webratio don't recognize JSON library WebRatio freezes at project load (Linux) Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra WebRatio Platform 7.2 Community Cloud Edition WebRatio y Java 1.8 (o superior) XPCOM Error