Simulation Software

22 Feb '14, 04:17 PM
No Forum Badges

Hi everyone

I'm a student of Informatic Engineering in Pisa, I'm working on a project about BPMN2.0 and I need an advice: I have to make a simulation of the model of the process in bpmn2.0 for the as-is and for the to-be process before make the webapp with WebRatio.

many software don't fit all the BPMN2.0 standards.

• event-subprocess
  • event-based gateways
  • intermediate boundary event (non interrupting)
  • loops
  • and others

can you advice me some simulation software that correspond in my necessity?

Thank You

best regard!

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Expert - Level 5

Hi,

To simulate process, you can publish process, this show bussines objects, flow, times, and others. You need model process "as-is" and "to-be".

You see this tutorial http://www.webratio.com/learn/article/Vacation-Request-BPM-Tutorial 

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

500 error with WebRatio BPM Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Area Anyone Using WebRatio BPM as a Dashboard in the NOC? [beginner] - How to store and browse data collected with BPM app? Bpmn data object BPMN: URL field BPMN vs. Web Model BPM - Service Task in errore BPM Subprocess BPM Subprocess BPM subprocess loop usage Business object data Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Cannot insert an entity in the database COLORARE le sequence flow Compare with the current time Component computation Constants in the BPM model Creación DB Apache Derby - Modelado BPMN Create sub-processes in WebRatio 8.5.2. ¿ Cuál es la diferencia entre Web Ratio y Bizagi? Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore Dependencies installation error Dynamic attribute/field names. Possible? End message event error activating student account Error updating metadata process Estado HTTP 404 - No está disponible el Servlet action From BPM to WebProject - BUILD FAILED Generation options problem help for web project Hide form until a flow is triggered Hiding landmarks (or flows) when the user is logged in How can i save a diagram as an image file? How to create a new Web Project How to fix Expense report example? How to implement a BPMN Service Task into WebModel How to open a window ajax in a BPM activity? How to show certain values derived from relations in the domain model? How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on Import an XPDL 2.2 file into a BPM Project Installation On MacOS Integrating a BPM model into an existent WebML model Intermediate Catching Timer Event Localize body mail messages in BPM flows Login Error Need help with Landmark Next Activity Note property - Error synchronizing with web project No cloud accounts available Primefaces Problema generando la logica de un proyecto problemi con il salvataggio problemi installazione su Mac sistema operativo OSX El Capitan Process model import in other languages Question about integrating LinkedIn using BPMN and WebML Relaciones Remove default BPM css import for all templates Renamed Gateways still cause Errors Resize fields Retrieve a value and add some value to it Sending and Catching message in Webratio BPM Showing items that have a relation with an entity Student reserved area, download error Synchronize bpmn to web project Tarea de servicio no me evalua el valor Unable to connect the BAM application to a BPM based Web application Unable to download WebRatio from Student Area Unable to find Cloud free function Unable to get ExpenseReport example work in WebRation Personl 7.2.2 Unable to start WebRation, cannot locate its companion shared library Unable to update the web project Unknow property on Dynaclass after generation Unspecified BPM Engine Database Updating attributes of an entity Uso de la componente chart de webRatio WebRatio activation problem WebRatio freezes at project load (Linux) Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra WebRatio y Java 1.8 (o superior) White report XPCOM Error