Exception REST Post request

14 May '15, 09:32 AM
No Forum Badges

Hi,

I have a problem with a Rest POST request, invoked in the front-end of my application, using a Restful Request Response Unit.

The service invoked is available on a remote server, and the request contains a json as body parameter. The request fails and I obtain the following exception, visible from log files and debug console:

"Exception occurred dispatching the message".

I'm using Webratio Enterprise Platform version 7.2.6.

Testing the same service from a Rest Client (Postman) and with a different version of Webratio (7.2.7) the call works.

Thank you in advance,

Giorgia

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi Giorgia,

the reported error is better described in the RTXError.log file:

ERROR [http-bio-8080-exec-11]  (com.webratio.rtx.ws.RestMessageDispatcher:73) - Exception occurred dispatching the message
 java.lang.Exception: Unexpected response status code '400' HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Bad Request
Unable to execute service
com.webratio.rtx.RTXException: Exception occurred dispatching the message

This kind of issue was solved in WebRatio 7.2.7.

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

Access wsdl in https Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! CelsiusToFahrenheit Example com.webratio.rtx.RTXException: An error occurred dispatching the SOAP message Could not create service Custom Unit and AJAX / SOAP Description: Unknown tag 'wr:LinkResource' Exposing SOAP Web SERVICE on port different from 80 Generation options problem Getting started with Web Services How can I invoke a Rest Web Service having dynamic parameters? How to change smtp port invoke rest web service that returns a pdf invoking a webservice using REST java.lang.NullPointerException No cloud accounts available No database on my cloud account Parameters order in a webservice request Problema generando la logica de un proyecto Problemas al invocar webservice Properties of the XSD Resource (File) Publish a web service publish web service for storing information in PostgreSQL DB following XSD Resource Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project usuarios y grupos WebRatio and MySQL WebRatio Mobile Platform Community edition - Restful request WebService DateTime value is not parsed to Date. Web service provider newline problem web service request using XSD Web service - Synchronize XSD When stars web ratio between dofollow and nofollow backlink has affected? When using web services, what kind authentication is used? which of these three models is closer to webratio/ifml way of creating web applications XML Out Unit and Soap Request Response Unit XML Schema Definition Support XML Schema Definition Support