Error testing mobil app in android

22 Jul '15, 06:04 PM
Forum Forum Expert - Level 5

Hi,

I can´t test mobil app in android.

1. I download the calendar, worhouseManager sample projects.
  2. Run projects
  3. Show the testing page in browser, scan the qrcode using Webratio Android app, but i get this error: Error connection.

This is strange because the ip addres to connect said http://10.37.129.2/, this is not my computer.

I am using MAC

Regards!

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi,

if you are running Tomcat (or another server) you can try to close it.

Moreover can check the current network configuration of your Mac (ifconfig and iwconfig) and running services (netstat).

In fact could be some service running in background that responds on the same ports.

Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi Pablo,

in your case the mobile device seems to be not in the same network used by your computer (Device and PC must be connected to the same network).

For more details I suggest you to see this topic:

https://www.webratio.com/forum/question-details/rest-connection-and-mobile-app-deploy

Forum Expert - Level 5

Hi Alberto,

But the problem is the ip generated by testing page of webratio.

Mobile and MAC is in same network.

I change the ip that generate webratio 10.37.129.2, to 192.168.0.90 that is my local ip address of my computer and work.

I don´t understand because webratio generate 10.37.129.2 ip

Regards!

Forum Expert - Level 5

Good! Thanks Alberto!

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

500 error with WebRatio BPM A Commercial Hosting Service for the publication of a Website? aggiornamento fallito a causa di un errore interno Any sample deployment application not deploying properly Automatization of deployment Avvio chiamata dispositivo AWS Elastic Beanstalk y Webratio Bluetooth Build Project. Only files for compilation .class Cambiare dimensioni bottoni - Change button size Can I deploy an application to the cloud using RightScale and/or Scalr? Can I integrate Amazon S3 and/or Amazon CloudFront? Can I use Git with Webratio Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Code is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit error on JBOSS Codigo QR Confirm dialog for mobile Customize layout mobile platform Database connection, Host and Port number Database List is not showing up in App Emulator Data Management: Updating Data - Attachments - Updating Data Sample Project Final DataService Projects and Mobile Projects in WebRatio Community Deploy de proyecto en HTTPS Deploying to CloudBees Deploy web project da riga di comando Emular una App Error deploying Bookstore sample to cloud Error deploying WAR against to JBOSS Errore su mobile-custom-components Form template From BPM to WebProject - BUILD FAILED "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Grabar informacion localmente - WebRatio mobile Hacer pruebas unitarias y de integración / Unit Test in WebRatio Hide form until a flow is triggered How can I interact using a iOS (iPhone/iPad) client with a WebRatio app? How to accelerate the generation process? How to avoid language selection automatically according to the browser? how to delete this error? How to disble derby database? integrate framework to webratio mobile invio mail fallito is possible integrate CartoDB in WebRatio Mobbile apps? JSP/DO issues on Tomcat 5.5 (Ubuntu) Make a call from Mobile APP mandatory control code parameter is missing [MOBILE] Can't synchronize domain model with beck end DB [MOBILE] Errore Field Mandatory [MOBILE] How I extract information from JSON client side? Mobile platform : List view - add / remove row Mobile Platform - using device specific features [MOBILE] Script doesn't work! Mostrare un bottone solo in determinati casi Page Home - First time the Project Web begins Problema al generar y ejecutar proyecto Problema ¨HTTP Status 404" problem on first deploy with webratio Problem with application runnung Problem with execution of webratio Project generation best practices redeployCheckInterval property REST connection and Mobile App deploy Root Context & Enterprise Project Sample web application Some hint before I generate and deploy a webapp on a 64-bit windows system? Start Job when WebApp starts Supoort for Mobile and Desktop display Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project Tomcat external session store and WebRatio webapp. Trying to Synchronize Domain Model Unable to compute the controller URL(s) for applicationUnable to compute the controller URL(s) for application having status PROVISIONING Unable to find Cloud free function Unspecified BPM Engine Database Use Running profile en project Web Ratio Mobile and Foreign Key Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra WebRatio Mobile Platform Community edition - Restful request Web Ratio Mobile - Remote data mapping problem Webratio with Git support