Problema generando la logica de un proyecto

29 Sep '17, 07:47 PM
No Forum Badges

Estoy tratando de generar únicamente la lógica de un proceso BPMN en WebRatio community edition, tal como aparece en este link:  https://my.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/how-to-use-generation-commands#toc6

Sin embargo, no me aparece ninguna de las opciones que aparecen en la página, la única disponible es la de "generate and run on cloud". 

Cómo hago para que me salga la opción de "Generate Logic"?

Gracias

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hola Cristian,

La versión community solo tiene la opción Generate and run on cloud, por lo que no encontrarás las otras opciones a no ser que adquieras las otras versiones de WebRatio.

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

500 error with WebRatio BPM 502 proxy error-generate and run Access wsdl in https Anyone Using WebRatio BPM as a Dashboard in the NOC? AWS Elastic Beanstalk y Webratio [beginner] - How to store and browse data collected with BPM app? Bpmn data object BPMN: URL field BPMN vs. Web Model BPM - Service Task in errore BPM Subprocess BPM Subprocess BPM subprocess loop usage Business object data Can I deploy an application to the cloud using RightScale and/or Scalr? Can I integrate Amazon S3 and/or Amazon CloudFront? Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! CelsiusToFahrenheit Example COLORARE le sequence flow com.webratio.rtx.RTXException: An error occurred dispatching the SOAP message com.webratio.struts.exceptions.WRSecurityException: Invalid request target host connect to Cloud Constants in the BPM model Could not create service Creación DB Apache Derby - Modelado BPMN Create sub-processes in WebRatio 8.5.2. ¿ Cuál es la diferencia entre Web Ratio y Bizagi? Custom Unit and AJAX / SOAP Database connection, Host and Port number Default error pages Deploy in Cloud Amazon Beanstalk with Postgres Deploying to CloudBees Deploy with a Web Platform Community Edition- Description: Unknown tag 'wr:LinkResource' Dynamic attribute/field names. Possible? End message event Error deploying Bookstore sample to cloud Error updating metadata process Exception REST Post request Exposing SOAP Web SERVICE on port different from 80 From BPM to WebProject - BUILD FAILED Generation options problem getting data from database Getting started with Web Services How can I invoke a Rest Web Service having dynamic parameters? How can i save a diagram as an image file? How to change smtp port How to create a new Web Project How to fix Expense report example? How to fix Network error(status 0) How to implement a BPMN Service Task into WebModel How to open a window ajax in a BPM activity? Import an XPDL 2.2 file into a BPM Project Integrating a BPM model into an existent WebML model Intermediate Catching Timer Event invoke rest web service that returns a pdf invoking a webservice using REST java.lang.NullPointerException JSP/DO issues on Tomcat 5.5 (Ubuntu) Localize body mail messages in BPM flows Login Error Next Activity Note property - Error synchronizing with web project No cloud accounts available No database on my cloud account Parameters order in a webservice request Problema al generar y ejecutar proyecto Problemas al invocar webservice problemi con il salvataggio Problem with application runnung Problem with encoding Problem with fields with accents used in attribute condition Process model import in other languages Properties of the XSD Resource (File) Publish a web service publish web service for storing information in PostgreSQL DB following XSD Resource Question about integrating LinkedIn using BPMN and WebML Remove default BPM css import for all templates Renamed Gateways still cause Errors Resize fields Sending and Catching message in Webratio BPM Simulation Software Solve "Generation Error" with Generate and Run option Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project Synchronize bpmn to web project Table 'freeapp43.profesion' doesn't exist Tarea de servicio no me evalua el valor Tomcat buttons Tomcat external session store and WebRatio webapp. Unable to compute the controller URL(s) for applicationUnable to compute the controller URL(s) for application having status PROVISIONING Unable to connect the BAM application to a BPM based Web application Unable to find Cloud free function Unable to get ExpenseReport example work in WebRation Personl 7.2.2 Unable to update the web project Unable to use Visual Debug Unspecified BPM Engine Database Urgent: Google Chrome download error, Unsure Uso de la componente chart de webRatio usuarios y grupos WebRatio and MySQL WebRatio Mobile Platform Community edition - Restful request WebService DateTime value is not parsed to Date. Web service provider newline problem web service request using XSD Web service - Synchronize XSD When stars web ratio between dofollow and nofollow backlink has affected? When using web services, what kind authentication is used? Where can i find ifml sample with webratio? which of these three models is closer to webratio/ifml way of creating web applications White report XML Out Unit and Soap Request Response Unit XML Schema Definition Support XML Schema Definition Support