Login Error

07 Dec '15, 06:22 PM
No Forum Badges

Hello,

They are the first steps with this program, what I'm doing now is creating a protected area accessible with login.
The part of mySQL database was created correctly because if I enter at login credentials unknown to the db I return the error that is activated with the KO Flow.
My problem occurs when I enter the correct credentials in the login. It generates a page with this message:

An error occurred

No runtime service found for the requested path '1'

Details:

• No runtime service found for the requested path '1'

Suggestions:

• Check the request URL

Can someone explain to me where I'm wrong?
Thanks in advance for your help and time spent.

PS: sorry for my English, I am Italian.

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
No Forum Badges

Could you also give the answer in English........?

Forum Expert - Level 5

Salve Francesco,

l'errore potrebbe essere legato al fatto che nella tabella "Module" non sono presenti i gli elementi che hai impostato come protected (esempio: Site View, Aree o Pagine).

Per caricare questi elementi nella tabella puoi utilizzare la pagina "Admin Area", dove troverai una sezione relativa ai moduli protetti e che potrai caricare direttamente su database.

Puoi far riferimento al seguente articolo che parla dei moduli protetti http://www.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/how-to-use-the-protected-modules.

Saluti,

Ombretta

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

404 on generated app page 500 error with WebRatio BPM 502 proxy error-generate and run Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Area Admin area disabled aggiornamento fallito a causa di un errore interno Agregar boton de cambio de contraseña en el login Ajax and FCK Editor (WebRatio 5.x) AJAX events problem to external JavaScript Ajax onchange and jQuery 2.x (with migrate plugin) incompatible Any sample deployment API documentation? AWS Elastic Beanstalk y Webratio Browser integration in enterprise project Can I deploy an application to the cloud using RightScale and/or Scalr? Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Cannot insert an entity in the database Cannot invoke method putAll() on null object Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! Can't run any aplication Changing the login page does not work ckeditor - change directory for the browser Code is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit error on JBOSS Como utilizar el login para redireccionar a diferentes site views? Compare with the current time Component computation com.webratio.struts.exceptions.WRSecurityException: Invalid request target host Connection refused. Database connection, Host and Port number Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore DB in Data Service Project Deafult Module Debug configuration Default error pages default login page Dependencies installation error entry form logic. error activating student account Error deploying WAR against to JBOSS Error updating metadata process Error when updating to WR 7.2.3 Estado HTTP 404 - No está disponible el Servlet action Facebook login and personalization Filtros Caracteres Especiales Find Model Problemas Format currency From BPM to WebProject - BUILD FAILED Generation errors on ajax enabled page with many components, ajax links and selective refresh "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Generation options problem Getting the absolute path of a RTXBLOBData Groovy script numer after an error Guardar Saltos de LINEA HelloWorld Unit sample code Help for login unit help for web project Help with Login Unit Help with math unit. Debug mode says error as result code Hide a form if condition if true Hide form until a flow is triggered Hiding landmarks (or flows) when the user is logged in Hierarchy component How to Delete a WebRatio Account? how to delete this error? How to fix Network error(status 0) How to get all the modules I've created How to get a wr:AjaxURL tag working How to redirect to the correct site view after a successful login attempt How to show certain values derived from relations in the domain model? How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on i can't install mobile version on windows I can't install Webratio on my Desktop (Ubuntu 13.04 x64) I can't run any application with WebRatio (Table/View 'APP.POST' does not exist) Image in pdf without knowing the size Inserimento dati in tabella intermedia su relazione N:N Installation On MacOS Installation with java 1.8 Installazione Macosx invio mail fallito java.lang.NullPointerException java virtual machine error Job not start correctly JSP/DO issues on Tomcat 5.5 (Ubuntu) mandatory control code parameter is missing Mensaje: the selection cannot be launched and there are no recent launches Missing plugin emulation support error Missing units when importing project modifying a Log-In unit Multi Selects didn't work in update page Need help with Landmark Next Activity Note property - Error synchronizing with web project No access to protected site view with Login No Apache Derby driver found No cloud accounts available No database on my cloud account Page Home - First time the Project Web begins Personalizzazione del login component Primefaces Problema al generar y ejecutar proyecto problema con la apertura del navegador Problema generando la logica de un proyecto Problema generazione codice Problema Grafo da una lista gerarchica Problema ¨HTTP Status 404" Problemas con el Operations View Delete Problem: Compile Failed problemi installazione su Mac sistema operativo OSX El Capitan Problem Login Form only if user not logged problem on first deploy with webratio Problems to connect Sql Server DB from Webratio Problem syncing reports Problem to run an Application Problem with application runnung Problem with encoding Problem with execution of webratio Problem with fields with accents used in attribute condition Problem with ireport Problem with the deletion of more than 50.000 records in a table Project cannot be opened with WebRatio Community Platform Redirecting user to his proper site view upon login Regla de negocio para que no permita repetirse un campo Relaciones Retrieve a value and add some value to it Sample web application Showing items that have a relation with an entity Show login, logout and sign on Simulation Software Site view scope Solve "Generation Error" with Generate and Run option Student reserved area, download error Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project Table 'freeapp43.profesion' doesn't exist Tomcat buttons Tomcat external session store and WebRatio webapp. "Unable to close sub-context ..." Unable to compute the controller URL(s) for applicationUnable to compute the controller URL(s) for application having status PROVISIONING Unable to connect to Internet Unable to download WebRatio from Student Area Unable to execute the script java.lang.NullPointerException Unable to find Cloud free function Unable to get ExpenseReport example work in WebRation Personl 7.2.2 Unable to instantiate a new application instance unable to login to web ratio community edition Unable to start WebRation, cannot locate its companion shared library Unable to update the web project Unknow property on Dynaclass after generation Unspecified BPM Engine Database Updating attributes of an entity Urgent: Google Chrome download error, Unsure User Login Timestamp usuarios y grupos Vista de diferentes Site Views Web project without initial login form - how to create custom logins? WebRatio activation problem Webratio Add-ons no permite login Web Ratio Add-ons shop not working WebRatio Browser Integration (Mozilla) Not Supported WebRatio freezes at project load (Linux) WEBRATIO LINUX AT EXECUTION TIME Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra Web Ratio Mobile - Remote data mapping problem WebRatio y Java 1.8 (o superior) When execute my web application I have this error: returned a null bean Where can i find ifml sample with webratio? which of these three models is closer to webratio/ifml way of creating web applications XPCOM Error