BPM subprocess loop usage

15 Dec '12, 11:42 PM
No Forum Badges

Hi, Can I use subprocess loop feature to make it "split" to all users of the lane/role? I mean a different behavior than "offer to all" policy where first user that starts task "steals" token. My dream solution would be a subprocess or a group that after receiving message starts and finishes after some time while letting any user (multiple) of the respective role execute a group of tasks

Can anyone tell me if this is possible and how to model such behavior?

Thanks in advance

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
No Forum Badges

Hi,

can you better explain what is your current situation and the result you wish to obtain ?

In this case, can you make an example of process to explain the behaviour that you need to implement ?

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

500 error with WebRatio BPM Anyone Using WebRatio BPM as a Dashboard in the NOC? [beginner] - How to store and browse data collected with BPM app? Bpmn data object BPMN: URL field BPMN vs. Web Model BPM - Service Task in errore BPM Subprocess BPM Subprocess Business object data COLORARE le sequence flow Constants in the BPM model Creación DB Apache Derby - Modelado BPMN Create sub-processes in WebRatio 8.5.2. ¿ Cuál es la diferencia entre Web Ratio y Bizagi? Dynamic attribute/field names. Possible? End message event Error updating metadata process From BPM to WebProject - BUILD FAILED Generation options problem How can i save a diagram as an image file? How to create a new Web Project How to fix Expense report example? How to implement a BPMN Service Task into WebModel How to open a window ajax in a BPM activity? Import an XPDL 2.2 file into a BPM Project Integrating a BPM model into an existent WebML model Intermediate Catching Timer Event Localize body mail messages in BPM flows Next Activity Note property - Error synchronizing with web project Problema generando la logica de un proyecto problemi con il salvataggio Process model import in other languages Question about integrating LinkedIn using BPMN and WebML Remove default BPM css import for all templates Renamed Gateways still cause Errors Resize fields Sending and Catching message in Webratio BPM Simulation Software Synchronize bpmn to web project Tarea de servicio no me evalua el valor Unable to connect the BAM application to a BPM based Web application Unable to get ExpenseReport example work in WebRation Personl 7.2.2 Unable to update the web project Unspecified BPM Engine Database Uso de la componente chart de webRatio White report