How can i create pagemenu or landmarkmenu with multiple levels.

07 Mar '12, 09:14 AM
No Forum Badges

Hi,

for example, I have page template with this code:

<wr:LandmarkMenu level="1">

<li><wr:Link/></li>

</wr:LandmarkMenu>

<wr:LandmarkMenu level="2">
     <li>
        <wr:Link/>
     </li>

Question is how to create such a structure in webratio?

Thanks for your answers.

Lukas Bartonek

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Starter - Level 4

WebML permits you to insert pages in areas. Areas can be structured in many levels. Regarding your example, you will have Areas that will contain Pages. You can find Area and Page containers in the palette, under the set of components named "Containers".

No Forum Badges

Yes, I know but if I have area with pages and I use:

<wr:LandmarkMenu level="2">
     <li>
        <wr:Link/>
     </li>

so the menu is empty. I try many various changes but still nothing.

Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi,

suppose to have this scenario: An Area and two Pages (page1 and page2) inside. If you want to show the links related to the Area and the pages, you have to enable the Landmark Properties on the Area and on these pages. In this example the level ""2"" refers to the content of the main Area (page1 and page2).

Moreover if there are other nested Areas you have to keep in mind that the iteration of the Landmarks refers on the current visited Area/Page. So you can create your menu by adding nested iteration for the nested Areas and Pages to your template. In this case you can refer to the wr:Current and wr:NonCurrent tags.

For more details you can refer to this article of our wiki: Create a Style Project from a mockup

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

2 grids inside one/same cell result in non-selectable 2nd grid Acceder a diferentes site views/ Acces to diferents site views Access page variable in a page template add html Add to Bag link in ACME Ajax is not working in own style project Ajax web app with javascript history object using the WebRatio Alimentar graficas con base de datos Alternate way to get current User Oid in layout template groovy script? Any way to localize the Tab Grid Template (Webratio Store)? any webratio book ? Applicare un template ad un Web Project Asking For a Book Attribute comparison in a selector unit Ayuda Simple List Component Layout personalizado Bootstrap Style Button to go on another page Cambiare dimensioni bottoni - Change button size Can I inject html into custom unit template?! Change color template bootstrap style Change Style Changing the login page does not work ckeditor - change directory for the browser Clarification about the NoOperation unit Codigo QR Colore Attributi index unit Dinamico - Index unit dynamic attribute color Como abrir una ventana en ajax desde una master page Como embeber un video subido desde archivo ? Como hacer un menu en webratio? Como mostrar una imagen de portada arriba del menu? Como mostrar una imagen en una lista o en la componente detalles? Conditional Expression "greater than 0" on null fields Confirm Dialog Connect more query unit Content module page variable won't assign. coupled mandatory fields Create Unit with Date (Year only) Custom Attributes Condition Customize layout mobile platform Custom Tooltip Position Database Database List is not showing up in App Emulator Data is always created doubled Data Management: Updating Data - Attachments - Updating Data Sample Project Final Default error pages default login page Description: Unknown tag 'wr:LinkResource' Display contents of a URL Dudas sobre modelado(Data Flow,Forms y Operation Create) Dynamic link labelling for Custom Unit Empty record mistakenly saved en_US codify problem Error in Excel Unit - Font size Export to a HTML/CSS/JS project Export XML external link.= Field as link soruce File CSS non considerato in generazione Filter information in a Simple List Format currency Form element Form template forward/backward navigation and bookmark in ajax web app "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Generation options problem Get date pattern Get home page from template get the attachment files of an email Get Unit problem Get Year from Date Google map is not shown properly in the tab grid Guardar Saltos de LINEA HelloWorld Unit sample code Help for connect public and private site views Hiding landmarks (or flows) when the user is logged in How can I modified the htmls files to perform my style How does WebRatio represent these IFML elements? / ¿Cómo representa WebRatio estos elementos IFML? How i can reuse modules in multiple projects? How to add an image in a modal/pop-up window? How to define the sequence of execution units on a page? How to display the attributes of a related entity. How to filter imported attributes? How to include a template into other template? How to include Selector Unit result in Mail Unit Body? How to localize AJAX waiting dialog? How to localize the multi message unit in the notification layout How to modify template? How to modify the FertileEnviroment Default page How to pass vars to a alternative page How to process IFML Model (build with Eclipse editor) with ATL How to remove default Linked Resources? How to show a page based on a boolean? How to speed up the "last" link using PowerIndexUnit for lots of records How to store data related to an entity in relationships in a project web How to use LandmarkMenu as AJAX navigation how to use the landmark menu as AJAX navigation Insert data into database Insert master page to many hybrid modules integrate framework to webratio mobile Integrating a BPM model into an existent WebML model Integrazione javascript Javascript and html javascript history object JSON I/O Unit e informazioni derivate KO Links in Selector Unit Landmark in hybrid module Link localization Links from Index unit with condition Link Visibility Condition Power Index Unit Localize "Welcome..." and "Process details" logo webratio Mail multipla maintain the record order in a sortable list Math Unit to update attributes of an entity? meaning of each tag in the XML code (Show XML/Show Layout XML) [MOBILE] How I extract information from JSON client side? Modifica Entità tramite file xml modify field html Modify html generated by wr:NavigationBar Multi Entry Unit: How to forward only checked rows? multi-lingual product description Non riesco a fare funzionare Xml out unit Pages Problem After Project Generation Parametrizzazione Selector Unit pass template variable Problem Example create Unit (no company in employee table) Problem in adding diagrams in IFML Editor (Eclipse) Problem Login Form only if user not logged Problem print Problems with the page refresh (Tab Grid) Problem with adding templates Problem with query unit! Problem with Scroller Unit query a database query unit who to hide fields that are used in a link Question about Site Views Recursive Hierarchical Index Unit Style Tree Redirect to the default module Remove default BPM css import for all templates Rename passing attributes Replace ID by its value in another table Responsive Bootstrap Grid Responsive Layout Manager Search by Selector component does not work Select between parameters Selector unit doesn't return any value in hybrid module Sending mails is not working Sending mails with gmail is not working Set context parameter Setting the Default link for a Switch unit show/hide fields on button click (registration page) Simple Static Page [solved] all links transparent, why ? Something leads to wrong condition expression evaluation. Standard confirm dialog replacement Style hierarchical unit help!! sumar atributos de una tabla filtrado por Role Condition Sum entity's values Supoort for Mobile and Desktop display Target tabs in Tab Grid Control Tooltip on a field Too much layout parameters = no scroll in parameters config window Transportation Link issue Unique Fields Uppercase Use image as interaction flow using relationship role conditional with null usuarios y grupos utilizzo componenti database Visibility Condition on Multiple Links From Index Unit Vista de diferentes Site Views Webratio Add-ons no permite login WebRation - Create Navigation diagram wr-ajaxDivs break layout on ajax pages.