Hiding landmarks (or flows) when the user is logged in

04 Jun '14, 02:17 PM
No Forum Badges

Hello,

I want to hide the "Login" and "Register" buttons, when a user on my website logs in. So, I want to keep those buttons visible only for visitors, not registered users.

The best option would be hiding the landmark of "Login" and "Register", when the user is logged in. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Starter - Level 2

Hi Jonas,

my suggestion is to change the logic behind your project:

Instead of using the landmark option on the login and register buttons, try using a master page. What I mean is that you could create a master page with the "Register" and "Login" buttons in it, then put them into a custom location of the pages in which you want to see them.

In this way you could define a Conditional Expression, based on the UserCtxParam, into the master page, to hide those buttons in case the UserCtxParam is not empty.

It's also possible to do what you want with the landmarks, but in this case you should modify the template according to the expected behaviour, but this is not the better way..

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

2 grids inside one/same cell result in non-selectable 2nd grid Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Access Denied when I try to download Webratio Platform from Student Area Access page variable in a page template add html Add logging capability to a Groovy script (unit) Ajax is not working in own style project Ajax web app with javascript history object using the WebRatio Alimentar graficas con base de datos Alternate way to get current User Oid in layout template groovy script? Any way to localize the Tab Grid Template (Webratio Store)? Applicare un template ad un Web Project Ayuda Simple List Component Layout personalizado Bootstrap Style Build Project. Only files for compilation .class Button to go on another page Cambiare dimensioni bottoni - Change button size Can I inject html into custom unit template?! Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Cannot insert an entity in the database Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't run any aplication Change color template bootstrap style Change Style Changing the login page does not work ckeditor - change directory for the browser Colore Attributi index unit Dinamico - Index unit dynamic attribute color Como abrir una ventana en ajax desde una master page Como embeber un video subido desde archivo ? Como mostrar una imagen de portada arriba del menu? Como mostrar una imagen en una lista o en la componente detalles? Compare with the current time Component computation Confirm Dialog Customize layout mobile platform Custom Tooltip Position Data flow from a page which is not visible anymore Debug configuration Default error pages default login page Dependencies installation error Deploy de proyecto en HTTPS Display contents of a URL Dynamic link labelling for Custom Unit error activating student account Error in Estado HTTP 404 - No está disponible el Servlet action Excel Unit - Font size Export to a HTML/CSS/JS project Field as link soruce File CSS non considerato in generazione Form element Form template "Generation Error" with Generate and Run Get date pattern Get home page from template Google map is not shown properly in the tab grid Guardar Saltos de LINEA HelloWorld Unit sample code help for web project Hide form until a flow is triggered How can i create pagemenu or landmarkmenu with multiple levels. How can I modified the htmls files to perform my style How to add an image in a modal/pop-up window? How to include a template into other template? How to localize AJAX waiting dialog? How to localize the multi message unit in the notification layout How to modify template? How to modify the FertileEnviroment Default page How to remove default Linked Resources? How to show certain values derived from relations in the domain model? How to use GoogleGeocoding Add-on How to use LandmarkMenu as AJAX navigation how to use the landmark menu as AJAX navigation Installation On MacOS integrate framework to webratio mobile Integrazione javascript Javascript and html javascript history object Localize "Welcome..." and "Process details" Login Error logo webratio Logs in page meaning of each tag in the XML code (Show XML/Show Layout XML) modify field html Modify html generated by wr:NavigationBar Need help with Landmark No cloud accounts available Pages Problem After Project Generation pass template variable Primefaces problemi installazione su Mac sistema operativo OSX El Capitan Problem Login Form only if user not logged Problem print Problems with the page refresh (Tab Grid) Problem with adding templates Problem with application runnung query unit who to hide fields that are used in a link Recursive Hierarchical Index Unit Style Tree Redirect to the default module Relaciones Remove default BPM css import for all templates Responsive Bootstrap Grid Responsive Layout Manager Retrieve a value and add some value to it Schedule a Job when adding a record to the database Set context parameter Showing items that have a relation with an entity Simple Static Page Simulation Software Situs Games Online terbaik idnslot138 dengan games online terbaik di tahun 2024 Standard confirm dialog replacement Student reserved area, download error Style hierarchical unit help!! Supoort for Mobile and Desktop display Target tabs in Tab Grid Control Tooltip on a field Too much layout parameters = no scroll in parameters config window Unable to download WebRatio from Student Area Unable to execute the script java.lang.NullPointerException Unable to find Cloud free function Unable to start WebRation, cannot locate its companion shared library Unable to use Visual Debug Unknow property on Dynaclass after generation Updating attributes of an entity Uppercase Use image as interaction flow Vista de diferentes Site Views WebRatio activation problem Webratio Add-ons no permite login WebRatio freezes at project load (Linux) WebRatio Mobile on Linux using wrong network interface. Web Ratio Mobile plateform Macos Sierra WebRatio y Java 1.8 (o superior) wr-ajaxDivs break layout on ajax pages. XPCOM Error