Change color template bootstrap style

20 Jul '16, 01:22 AM
Forum Forum Starter - Level 1

Hi i just download the bootstrap style and apply it to my project but i need to change colors (because everything is white by default) also i need to take away the webratio logo

hope you can help me thanks 

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi Juan,

You can find the css style from the folder BootstrapStyle/BootstrapStyle/css or BootstrapStyle/BootstrapStyle/dist/css and you can change the colors from the classes.

Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

2 grids inside one/same cell result in non-selectable 2nd grid Access page variable in a page template add html Ajax is not working in own style project Ajax web app with javascript history object using the WebRatio Alimentar graficas con base de datos Alternate way to get current User Oid in layout template groovy script? Any way to localize the Tab Grid Template (Webratio Store)? Applicare un template ad un Web Project Ayuda Simple List Component Layout personalizado Bootstrap Style Button to go on another page Cambiare dimensioni bottoni - Change button size Can I inject html into custom unit template?! Change Style Changing the login page does not work ckeditor - change directory for the browser Colore Attributi index unit Dinamico - Index unit dynamic attribute color Como abrir una ventana en ajax desde una master page Como embeber un video subido desde archivo ? Como mostrar una imagen de portada arriba del menu? Como mostrar una imagen en una lista o en la componente detalles? Confirm Dialog Customize layout mobile platform Custom Tooltip Position Default error pages default login page Display contents of a URL Dynamic link labelling for Custom Unit Error in Excel Unit - Font size Export to a HTML/CSS/JS project Field as link soruce File CSS non considerato in generazione Form element Form template Get date pattern Get home page from template Google map is not shown properly in the tab grid Guardar Saltos de LINEA HelloWorld Unit sample code Hiding landmarks (or flows) when the user is logged in How can i create pagemenu or landmarkmenu with multiple levels. How can I modified the htmls files to perform my style How to add an image in a modal/pop-up window? How to include a template into other template? How to localize AJAX waiting dialog? How to localize the multi message unit in the notification layout How to modify template? How to modify the FertileEnviroment Default page How to remove default Linked Resources? How to use LandmarkMenu as AJAX navigation how to use the landmark menu as AJAX navigation integrate framework to webratio mobile Integrazione javascript Javascript and html javascript history object Localize "Welcome..." and "Process details" logo webratio meaning of each tag in the XML code (Show XML/Show Layout XML) modify field html Modify html generated by wr:NavigationBar Pages Problem After Project Generation pass template variable Problem Login Form only if user not logged Problem print Problems with the page refresh (Tab Grid) Problem with adding templates query unit who to hide fields that are used in a link Recursive Hierarchical Index Unit Style Tree Redirect to the default module Remove default BPM css import for all templates Responsive Bootstrap Grid Responsive Layout Manager Set context parameter Simple Static Page Standard confirm dialog replacement Style hierarchical unit help!! Supoort for Mobile and Desktop display Target tabs in Tab Grid Control Tooltip on a field Too much layout parameters = no scroll in parameters config window Uppercase Use image as interaction flow Vista de diferentes Site Views Webratio Add-ons no permite login wr-ajaxDivs break layout on ajax pages.