WebRatio 6.1.2: Groovy Version / Versione Groovy

05 Apr '12, 04:08 PM
No Forum Badges

Goodmorning,

During the creation of some script I noticed that some codes wich work fine in groovy console do not absolutely work in webratio script, so I checked the wiki and it says that Groovy version boundled with WR is 1.5.6 wich is far from the actual stable: 1.8.5.

The question: Is easy to change the groovy jar inside webratio or is better not to mess up with that?

Buongiorno

Durante la creazione di alcuni script mi sono imbattuto in del codice che nella console groovy gira tranquillamente ma non compila affatto negli script di webratio, cercando sul wiki ho scoperto che la versione inclusa con webratio è la 1.5.6 che è ben lontana dalla attuale stabile 1.8.5

La domanda: E' facile cambiare la versione del jar di groovy inserita in webratio o è meglio lasciar stare onde evitare di creare problemi di stabilità ?

Thanks / Grazie

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi,

the current Groovy version in boundle with WebRatio is 1.5.6.

If you want to refer to another version of Groovy in runtime, you can try to upload the related jar files in the WEB-INF/lib folder of your webapp by overwriting the the same named jar files. In this case we don't know if all continue to work properly because there are dependencies between the Grovvy version and other libraries included in WebRatio.

In this case,

• Can you explain us what does seem to be not work?
  • What do you want to realize?

In fact could be other ways which return the desired result.

Ciao,

la versione corrente di Groovy inclusa in WebRatio è 1.5.6.

Se vuoi far riferimento ad un'altra versione di Groovy in runtime, puoi provare ad uploadare i relativi jar nella cartella WEB-INFlib della tua webapp rinominando i jar e sovrascrivendo i file esistenti. In questo caso non sappiamo se tutto continuerà a funzionare correttamente perchè ci sono dipendenze tra la versione di Groovy e altre librerie incluse in WebRatio.

In questo caso,

• puoi spiegarci cosa sembra non andare?
  • cosa vorresti realizzare?

Infatti potrebbero esserci altri modi per ottenere il risultato desiderato.

Answer at this question and get points!