As an approach, use the debugger and/or logs file. They will tell you if some exception are cought (so, your application remains in the same page), or if you have forgotten a OK flow, or what else.
To use the debugger:
1. Generate the application, start the bundled Tomcat, then Run -> Debug Configuration, click on the "New Launch configuration" icon (page with a plus sign), and finally Debug button (next time: just click on Debug button);
2. Set a breakpoint just at the end of the Delete flow;
3. Open your browser, and make your clickstream.
4. Step by step, follow the executed units in the Debug perspective, until the error raises.
To use logs:
1. Open WebContent/WEB-INF/conf/RTXLogConfig.properties file and set at DEBUG the levels for at least:
2. Generate the application, use it until you click on "delete" which is not working
3. Open the <tomcar-dir>/webapps/<your-appl-context>/WEB-INF/log/RTX.log
and check what happens. The last unit id (for expample: [miu8y][opm9y][pcu4b] ) tells you what the application is doing.
Exceptions are traced as typical stck trace.
Check RTXError.log as well.
Let me know!