This error occurs if we are running into a SQL limitation which does not allow more than 2100 parameters in a SQL statement.
As workaround to this problem and delete all the rows in a table as you want, you should create a loop that removes block of 2000 records at a time until the table is empty.
The operations chain will be similar to the following:
- The first operation is a Selector Component that will retrieve the first 2000 records (by setting the "Maximum Results" property in its Properties View of the component to "2000").
- The second operation is a Switch Operation that will receive the Date Size of records retrieved from the Selector. If the value is not equal to 0, will go to the deletion procedure (to understand how the component works, you can refer to the Online Training Lesson present on our learn at this link https://my.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/looping-branching-v-72).
- The third operation is the Delete Operation, that will receives as input to the Key Condition, the array of the oids from the Selector that previously retrieved the records.
- The Delete Operation at the end, returns to the first Selector, that will retrieve the next 2000 records of the table and restart the loop.
- When the Selector will retrieve 0 records, than the table will be empty, so the Switch will follow the Success Flow with code "0", by ending the operation chain.