Navigation flow visibility

16 Nov '18, 04:36 PM
No Forum Badges

Hi, i'm building a site and in a certain page i want to show 4 links, but they are shown only if 4 properties of the object that i am showing are not null.

I'm following this guide: https://my.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/getting-started-with-visibility-conditions-v-72?inu1k.current.att1u=87&hold=-&link=oln72ae.redirect&pcp1x=getting-started-with-visibility-conditions-v-72&nav=26&cbck=wrReq30588
the problem is that in the properties of the navigation flow there's not the visibility condition that i can set only on the page, area or site view. How can i solve this?

Thanks in advance

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi Marco,

as you know the Visibility Condition Properties are available for Site Views, Areas and Pages but to specify these on other elements (e.g. Flow) you have to manage the Layout View related to the Grid. These are customization about the content of a Page and you have to manage them in his Layout

In the reported article in fact you can find the instructions to perform this kind of task. here an extract:

1. Select the "Your Order Details" component from the "Order Details" page.
  2. Open the Layout View. The Outline View becomes a Layout Outline so you can browse all of the objects shown in the page.
  3. Expand the Main Grid and the "Your Order Status" nodes; the two outgoing navigation flows are now visible in the Outline View.
  4. Select the "Confirm Order" navigation flow and move to its Properties View.
  5. Switch to the Condition tab.
  6. Choose the "isOrderConfirmed" variable from the drop-down to the Flow Visibility Cond. property.
  7. The navigation flow is visible when the order is not confirmed, so to apply the desired condition, you need to revert the logical result. Set the NOT operator at the right of the property.

I hope this will help you.

Answer at this question and get points!