invoke rest web service that returns a pdf

22 Jan '21, 04:05 AM

I want to invoke a rest web service that returns a pdf file.

I use the Restful Request Response service component, setting the following properties:

• EnpointURL: The address of my web service
  • RequestMethod: GET
  • Response Content Type: Binary Stream
  • I add a Query String Parameter with the XSD type property as a string
  • And from here on, I'm lost, I don't know if I should add a Response Body Parameter and what type it should be
  • I don't know how to model the output to view the pdf file or download it.

can anybody help me?

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
No answers yet
Answer at this question and get points!

Related questions

Access wsdl in https Can not get generate and run option for DataService Project Cannot invoke method selectSingleNode() on null object Can't generate and run database or start tomcat server! CelsiusToFahrenheit Example com.webratio.rtx.RTXException: An error occurred dispatching the SOAP message Could not create service Custom Unit and AJAX / SOAP Description: Unknown tag 'wr:LinkResource' Exception REST Post request Exposing SOAP Web SERVICE on port different from 80 Generation options problem Getting started with Web Services How can I invoke a Rest Web Service having dynamic parameters? How to change smtp port invoking a webservice using REST java.lang.NullPointerException No cloud accounts available No database on my cloud account Parameters order in a webservice request Problema generando la logica de un proyecto Problemas al invocar webservice Properties of the XSD Resource (File) Publish a web service publish web service for storing information in PostgreSQL DB following XSD Resource Sync DataService Project with Mobile Project usuarios y grupos WebRatio and MySQL WebRatio Mobile Platform Community edition - Restful request WebService DateTime value is not parsed to Date. Web service provider newline problem web service request using XSD Web service - Synchronize XSD When stars web ratio between dofollow and nofollow backlink has affected? When using web services, what kind authentication is used? which of these three models is closer to webratio/ifml way of creating web applications XML Out Unit and Soap Request Response Unit XML Schema Definition Support XML Schema Definition Support