if you want to manage the messages and the localization you have to set custom key in the Localize Window.
In fact each message is identified by two keys:
- Main key (title) i.e.: Error
- Sub key (text) i.e.: ErrorSub
If you want to define another language you have to set the default locale and add a new one. For each locale it's possible to define all the localized messages.
Moreover if you want to add other notification messages to your project, you have to:
- Customize the NotificationMessage.template
- Add the related keys in the Localization Window
- Define the css style classes.
For more details about the localization you can refer to this article of our wiki:
How to Localize an application