to import a Calculated Attribute from a view available in the database to an Entity, you have to manually map this in the Domain Model.
Follow this procedure:
- Execute the Refresh command (item of the context menu) on the Database node to update the metadata information
- Add the Attribute on which you want to base the view on the reference Entity
- Open the "Mapping" tab in the Properties View of the Attribute
- In the "Table" property, select your desired view
- Select from the "Column" property the column of view that you want to show
- In the "Join Criteria" property, mark the reference key in order to connect it to the Entity
For more details refer to the Online Training Lesson: http://my.webratio.com/learn/learningobject/connecting-the-database-v-72.