ERROR IN TIMESTAMPS INPUT IN WEBRATIO VERSION 7.2.16

13 Jun '18, 03:48 PM
No Forum Badges

Hi, everyone....I need a very big help about the form in webratio, I`ve tried use the timestamps input in a form but I don`t know  if the mistake come the style or the own webratio is something strange!!, but When I choose a date in timestamps input, the string date is malformed  like this (18/12/yyyyy 14:00:00 PM), with the time I don`t have any problem.

Please If somebody had the same problem, please comment!!!!!!!!

Follow
Answer Answer at this question and get points!
Forum Hero - Level 9

Hi Kevin,
to check it you can create a new simple project, add a Site View to it and put a Page with a Form. Add the "timestamp" Field to the Form and run this project. In this case leave the default “WebRatio” Style project. In this way you can understand if your issue depends on your custom style or defined resources (e.g. javascript).

If you choose a date\timestamp from the calendar and you obtain the correct result you have to investigate on your project and customizations.
This is a possible scenario and if your case is more complex try to repeat the customizations in this new simple project (step by step). If it is all correct you have to fix your projects.

No Forum Badges

Cambia en Localize -> patterns -> pattern 

el siguiente formato d/MM/yy H:mm:ss

Answer at this question and get points!