Thank you Pablo!
I already created a Deployment Configuration, but didn't take into account the Providers tab.
Following your suggestion I modified the Providers tab, but now I get the following error, as soon as I open the application from browser:
Connection timed out
- Could not create service 'page7' from class: class com.webratio.rtx.core.DefaultPageService
- Error creating service: page7 - WEB-INF/descr/page7.descr
- Could not create service '_access' from class: class com.webratio.rtx.db.AccessService
- Error creating service: _access - WEB-INF/descr/_access.descr
- Error creating service: db1.hibernate - db1.hibernate
- Could not create a DBCP pool
- Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Communications link failure The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.)
- Communications link failure The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.
- Connection timed out
- Refresh the database(s) and run the 'Find Model Problems' command on the domain model
- Check the database Runtime properties (if defined)
- Run the 'Generate Selection' command on the accessed page/operation
I think that the problem is related to Databases because before modifying the Providers tab the application run on the remote server, but of course the database tables were not created.
Do I need to fill also Advanced and Runtime into the Providers tab?