you can easily configure a confirm dialog for a Flow using Layout Parameters:
- Select the Flow and move to the "Layout" View
- Click in the grid and move to the "Outline" View.
- Expand the component from which start the flow and select the Flow.
- Move to the "Properties" View and click on the “Layout Parameter” (the blue circle) button next to the Flow Layout property.
- In the opening dialog click on the drop down menu next to the "Use Confirm Dialog" parameter and select the "true" option.
- Then write your confirm message to the "Confirm Message Key" parameter, for example "Are you sure to delete?". Press the OK button to confirm.
You can also use a key instead of your custom message in "Confirm Message Key" parameter. In this case, you have to create a new custom key. You can find more information in the following knowledge base article (see "Custom Messages" section):